1978 NYB Preservation Project....Sort of

I was involved in a wedding this weekend. I'm going to be as vague as possible to protect their identity. All I'm going to say that he is the military and going to Afghanistan and I don't want to publish any info or pictures that is going to put him or his new family in harm's way. If the guy's here on FCBO can goggle me and the car....so can ISIS. The wedding was very nice and then kind of sad knowing that he is deploying...

I was involved in a wedding this weekend. I'm going to be as vague as possible to protect their identity. All I'm going to say that he is the military and going to Afghanistan and I don't want to publish any info or pictures that is going to put him or his new family in harm's way. If the guy's here on FCBO can goggle me and the car....so can ISIS. The wedding was very nice and then kind of sad knowing that he is deploying...

Agreed.. When I was in, we use to joke that once we fired a missile we could turn on CNN to see where it landed.. Meaning that Information Access is to easy for to many people, Good and bad. Right call on keeping his new family off the grid.

My identity has been comprised by the U.S. government twice in the last 5 years through my service with the military and now as a contractor. The government is providing 2 years of free credit monitoring (life lock type of service) through a 3rd party company and everything has been good so far.

My identity has been comprised by the U.S. government twice in the last 5 years through my service with the military and now as a contractor. The government is providing 2 years of free credit monitoring (life lock type of service) through a 3rd party company and everything has been good so far.
And the U.S. gummint is allowing 10,000 terro um, sorry... "displaced" Muslim "asylum seekers" into the country and providing them money and services...

And the U.S. gummint is allowing 10,000 terro um, sorry... "displaced" Muslim "asylum seekers" into the country and providing them money and services...

While U.S. Veterans can't get or have to wait (or die waiting) for a medical appointment.

Hopefully that will all change when that douche bag is out of office. Unless the other one get elected..

Hopefully that will all change when that douche bag is out of office. Unless the other one get elected..

I hope not....

11403195_10153573232844369_7287331362132133613_n.jpg

When I worked for GE, I had to go to Kelley AFB for a couple weeks. I couldn't believe that everyone's SS # was on their ID badge.

Back