For Sale 1999 Dodge Ramcharger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carmine

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Yes, I own this. None-the-less, I thought some of you might find it interesting. Not many good interior shots or detail shots out there...

1999 Dodge Other SLT | eBay

And attached is the "third row" jump seat on the one I am keeping...

IMG_20171022_183333.jpg

Yes, I own this. None-the-less, I thought some of you might find it interesting. Not many good interior shots or detail shots out there...

1999 Dodge Other SLT | eBay

And attached is the "third row" jump seat on the one I am keeping...

View attachment 148684
After all the time you were searching... why are you selling? Is there another one already?

Oops... read the ad... question answered.:realcrazy:

Very Cool! I was a Chrysler Engineer for 30+ and never heard of this.

They made these during the same time I was driver/mechanicing in AZ. Drove everything from a Neon to a Viper, Wrangler to 3500 dually... and never saw one except on the freeway with Mexican plates!

I like it....any idea of the total length?

According to the damn-near impossible to read chart in la manual de owner, it's 5.03 hectares, or 16.5 feet. I'd already measured the wheelbase for someone from ebay and it was (by tape measure) 112".

IMG_20171025_045337.jpg

I remember seeing One that was Custom made for an Arab sheik year back.. (I’ll see if I can find a picture) I bought a Brand New 95 Ram when the new line came out then. I was SO excited.. anyway! The sheek had a Red One made because he loved Dodge truck and was disappointed that Dodge never made One to compete with the suburban..

You couldn’t have included a hose in just 1 of the pics for us???

:wideyed: Learn something new every day

Did they make these in four wheel drive also?

Jeff

Unfortunately no. The recreational market is what makes 4x4 SUVs profitable in the US. That market doesn't exist south of the border (they just use a pickup if necessary, which isn't often in the dry desert). Since it was decided not to sell them in the US, they didn't bother offering it.

That said, people have added 4x4 to them in the US via donor trucks. The fuel tank clearance-to-tcase is the only engineering challenge, but not insurmountable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back