2 door 69 Imerial for sale

An original & Rare 1969 Imperial Lebaron Coupe with only 112,223 actual miles.

440 CID V8 4BBl Automatic with mostly every option available

Factory Cream with White Bucket Leather Interior / White Vinyl Top
Air Conditioning plus rear seat temperature / All power options / Tilt Telescope Wheel / Trunk Power Release / Sure Grip Differential & so much more

California Car with its original Black plates - stored away since 1990. Owner passed away in 2010, taking it from the warehouse to the enclose car trailer to be stored. Never sat for a long period of time without being occasionally started by the in house mechanic.

Owner restored the exterior & kept the interior original in the 80's. Plaques/ decals show that it was entered into Imperial shows plus was apart of the club. Beautiful - unique Chrysler that just is amazing to drive.

Solid original floors & undercarriage. Very clean body with the exception of a very small spot near the vinyl top rear. All the electrical works fine includes the hideaways. Runs well, transmission shifts & remains all stock.

Overall, really good condition for its age. A very rare car to see in this sort of shape. whoever ends up with it will be a lucky guy.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Nice Ride! Hey Steve that's in your neck of the woods.

You bet Chris, but with 112K miles on it, it probably has its share of issues to fix despite its pristine, rust free appearance. The wording that "all the electrical works fine" seems vague to me at least. Beautiful car, for sure though. I'll just keep the one I have, as it is a real 34K miles and I prefer the B9 blue, although this light yellow isn't bad to me.

Last edited:
Another one of those times when I wish I was rich. I suspect this car will go for a good sum and I wish I had the sum it will take.

You bet Chris, but with 112K miles on it, it probably has its share of issues to fix despite its pristine, rust free appearance. The wording that "all the electrical works fine seems vague to me at least. Beautiful car, for sure though. I'll just keep the one I have, as it is a real 34K miles and I prefer the B9 blue, although this light yellow isn't bad to me.

I didn't think it quite measures up to most of your collection but it sure would make a nice car to drive. Nice enough but not something you'd be afraid to drive.

If I were buying an Imperial I would make a push for this one. The 1969 is my personal favorite and the color combo is perfect. I want it

Back