2015 Mopar Natinals Who's Going?

70bigblockdodge

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Trying to see who is going and maybe set up a time/place at the track to get together. Since it is not like Carlisle where cars are grouped together, looking for a place and time to meet up take a picture, have a beer, tell lies whatever. Looking for a time, place, day, any thoughts?

I'll be there Thursday afternoon to Sunday noonish, I say we meet in Ross' backyard for a pool party.

I'll be thirsty.:pimp_daddy:

I am going to try to set up around first couple of rows in the fun field on the left past the swap meet coming from back gate. If anyone is interested, my Brown Challenger will be there along with some purple and green non C bodies, say hi, have a beer.

Not this year....but it's on my list of have to go at least once.

IMG_20150801_181421_287.jpg
Getting ready for the Nats .

IMG_20150801_181421_287.jpg

You can meet at my stand --- S13 - S15 --- probably the only place that "C" Body parts exist in all
of the Mopar Nats....
The whole show is "B' Body, "b" Body, "E" body, "A" body........

So it is Fri night at Nat's. Drove down Thursday night after working Thursday am, car running great. Pulled in to get gas and car started stumbling limped into gas station, pulled to the side car stalled. Turns out car blows a inline fuse in the ignition run wire (added by previous owner) sort this out get gas and get moving but now alternator is not charging and I'm running out of daylight. I make it into hotel and discover f'n screw fell out of brush retainer. I manage to get a new screw and make some cardboard insulating washers, good to go. Now the water pump is leaking wtf damn these cars when they get in a mood. Having fun anyway.

Back