2017 Carlisle Chrysler Nationals July 14-16

It was funny, we were a bit overwhelmed with the heat, and this was right outside the rest rooms. When I looked up, at first I thought cool, this is the fabled Fury Snapper. I was sorely disappointed.
:elmer:

Looks like it was a great turn out. Sorry I wasn't there.

So.....Who took pics of all the fender tags?

1. Zach - monaco75
2. John - 75landyacht
3. Ken - 78Brougham
6. Dave - polara71
10. Moparnutcase - I forget his name
12. John - Big_John
13. James - Samplingman
14. Zach's lady
15. Sammie - 78Brougham
16. Aaron - live4theking
17. John - live4theking
18. Olivia - live4theking
21. Mark - mdh157

added #10

Updated

upload_2017-7-16_21-8-55.png

1. Zac - monaco75
2. John - 75landyacht
3. Ken - 78Brougham
5. Bill-FuryGT
6. Dave - polara71
8. John - Moparnutcase
9. Carsten - fc7_plumcrazy
10. Mike - Polara_500
11. Chry73LUV
12. John - Big_John
13. James - Samplingman
14. Sabrina (Zac)
15. Sammie - 78Brougham
16. Aaron - live4theking
17. John - live4theking
18. Olivia - live4theking
19. Nick - '69FuryIIIConvertible
20. John -66monacovert
21. Mark - mdh157

Last edited:
I actually waited in front of the wagon to the right while you all took that pic. My first trip to Carlisle, my 78 yo dad and my brother left Ohio at 3am, spent the day having our eyes blessed with Mopar beauty, and returned home around 11pm, and passed out from exhaustion! You guys have some beautiful cars, and they're even better in person!!! Thank you for making our trip to Carlisle such a great one, we will be back next year, dad already said he wants to bring the Dart!

Congratulations to Jeff & John and all the participants! Really need a West Coast version of Carlisle out here! We will make that trip oneday God willing lol

Was it a surprise that Carsten was there? What did he drive?:poke:
I really wish I could have been there and will shoot for next year.

I can't believe how many morons stood their and asked questions about this poor car when there was a half a room full of WO/RO super stock cars. They must all be going down to the Porsche dealer on Monday to buy a Porsche SUV or 4 door car, f$+_)g lemmings we really are doomed.

I did not even want to mention it, but now that the cats out let the kicking begin.

My take-away was the lousy paint job on that thing. More orange-peel than the state of Florida! And my first thought when i see that is "what's a Maverick doin here"!

My take-away was the lousy paint job on that thing. More orange-peel than the state of Florida! And my first thought when i see that is "what's a Maverick doin here"!
It really does look like someone ate a plate of AMC with a side of Cuda then puked.

Back