2019 Mopars in the Park

sorry, I'm getting cabin fever...:realcrazy::BangHead:
camart1550424635289 (1)allsixaex.jpg

One car has come out, I'm about to swap it for another one, and start getting it ready for the show. Less than two months to thrash and get it all done.

I will be there Saturday. Bringing red 70 Polara Convertible this year. I am optimistic about the weather
John

I live in Eau Claire, about 75 miles.
John

Count down on. 17 days to go?
I am only going to be home 9 or 10 of those days to finish up. I still might have my tail light lens's Gorilla Taped in.
But hopefully the rest of the trim on.
I think I plan on staying across the river in Hudson WI.

3280F145-38B3-4739-A2F1-4F63C0248E10.jpeg

Last edited:
Show starts Friday! I always try to have a meet and greet for the FCBO folks, so we can see the faces behind the names. I'm thinking Saturday, but what time works best for everyone? I have no idea of the new layout, but that shouldn't matter. I'll be driving my '68 Monaco 500, has plenty of patina, it's scruffy! Let me know what time we should meet up and swap stories!

Show starts Friday! I always try to have a meet and greet for the FCBO folks, so we can see the faces behind the names. I'm thinking Saturday, but what time works best for everyone? I have no idea of the new layout, but that shouldn't matter. I'll be driving my '68 Monaco 500, has plenty of patina, it's scruffy! Let me know what time we should meet up and swap stories!
What? No mention of the beer exchange program. :poke:

I plan on leaving Fargo, Friday AM around 7 or 8 which should put me there before noon so I can scrounge up some parts.
Plan on being there all day Saturday and maybe part of the day Sunday.
I could do some beer exchanges, or some testing.

Here is some of my parts list if some one coming to the show has the parts and wants to deal.

Stock wheel / rim (14 x 5-1/2) (I need an extra to store in my attic so I have a full set of original wheels plus a spare)
Glove box hinge '68 Polara, I need the spring.
Vent cable and bezels '68 Polara. My vent cable tabs are broken.
Vintage floor mats (red or burgundy)
Side glass that is clear and not scratched '68 Polara 2 dr. HT Fastop (un tinted)

Marty

What? No mention of the beer exchange program. :poke:
Last year only had two participants, someone was on call, or we'd have had three. :poke::poke:

Beer exchange will be going, so if you'd like, bring some beer from your local region that probably doesn't get distributed here in Minnesota. I try to bring local beers that stay in state, but no guarantees. Any beer will do, and if you don't bring any, there's always extras for you to try!

Last edited:
Last year only had two participants, someone was on call, or we'd have had three. :poke::poke:

Beer exchange will be going, so if you'd like, bring some beer from your local region that probably doesn't get distributed here in Minnesota. I try to bring local beers that stay in state, but no guarantees. Any beer will do, and if you don't bring any, there's always extras for you to try!

The forecast looks good. I should be on site about noon Friday. I’ll be there Sat for a meet and greet so pick a time .

After what I saw at the Twins game last Friday, apparently I have to bring my own Hamm’s for the beer swap. Does anyone else realize how sad it is you can’t get Hamms in MN?

Just got word from shipping broker: Now looks like my new green 72 Imperial from Texas scheduled to be picked up thurs delivered on a 3-car carrier Fri or Saturday depending on a multitude of variables...I might be shooting for Sunday now. There's always shipping delays though...

I'll be there Friday right away in the morning. I wanna hit the seal meet early for once haha!! My ratty sport fury will be there too!

Just got word from shipping broker: Now looks like my new green 72 Imperial from Texas scheduled to be picked up thurs delivered on a 3-car carrier Fri or Saturday depending on a multitude of variables...I might be shooting for Sunday now. There's always shipping delays though...
Perfect just have him deliver it to the show.
We can all inspect it together.

If you see this raggedy POS, I may be around somewhere.

upload_2019-5-28_22-51-7.png

From Mopars in the Park, Raceway Park, 2003 - still got it and haven't done much except fix what breaks and drive it.

I can get it here. I'll grab a case or whatever they sell it in, if you want me to.

That’s ok. Three bars in town carry it because of me. ;)

I don’t have a problem getting it here. I’ll bring some.

Back