2019 Mopars in the Park

I made the trip in 2015 and it was cold. I had to go to Walmart to buy some jeans and a light jacket. It was warmer on Sunday. Swap area was small, some overflow of the cars were in the open field area. What is the reason for the change in location?

We went here three years ago. Why a change in location? The new location looks about an hour north which makes no sense when you have how many counties south of them that could of hosted the event. Plus more people come from the south than the north to attend. And heaven forbid they could look at nearby counties in Wisconsin. An additional observation was a lot of people didn't arrive until 11-12 pm. I was not that impressed and unsure if I will come back now coupled with an extra drive.

We went here three years ago. Why a change in location? The new location looks about an hour north which makes no sense when you have how many counties south of them that could of hosted the event. Plus more people come from the south than the north to attend. And heaven forbid they could look at nearby counties in Wisconsin. An additional observation was a lot of people didn't arrive until 11-12 pm. I was not that impressed and unsure if I will come back now coupled with an extra drive.
My understanding is the change of venue was due to the expense of renting/leasing the previous venue space. Not sure if price went up or ? There may be more to it. Scott could add or confirm. I preferred it in the South metro. The promoter contact said in email "She was sorry...But, now more people from the North and East will be able to attend..."
:confused:

My understanding is the change of venue was due to the expense of renting/leasing the previous venue space. Not sure if price went up or ? There may be more to it. Scott could add or confirm. I preferred it in the South metro. The promoter contact said in email "She was sorry...But, now more people from the North and East will be able to attend..."
:confused:
That's what I've heard, they raised the price for renting the fairgrounds. I'm not sure 30-40 miles killed it for folks north of the show. But I have a friend who said he won't take his Super Bee through the metro area after some idiot nearly hit him, some seven years ago. To each their own.

Yeah where are the most expensive tolls?
I remember the Penn State toll was 27 bux one way
Pa turnpike is 58 and change from Ohio to Delaware river for a car cash, 41 and change for EZ pass.
Have fun arguing with the tow truck driver that wants to drag your classic car with a wheel lift truck bouncing the bumper off the ground, only certain companies can pick up off Pike.
If your stuck with Philly I guess the pike is the only way, the rest of the state there is no need to subject yourself to that POS.

Girlfriend's 50th b-day is the 30th...
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIu81-oAO8aNJVKlLbDQeP7dBPb4qA4D_u0jqh4hB9nClJOfWB.jpg

I think you need at least a 2 place trailer.

Why can't you just drive it there... Not like it is a few thousands miles for you.... :D:D:p
Volo, June 23 3018. I keep forgetting, but who had the green Imperial on a trailer? And he lived pretty close if I remember. :rofl:

Why can't you just drive it there... Not like it is a few thousands miles for you.... :D:D:p
I like to pull stuff...But, I probably will just drive one there each day. My grand intention was to get more than one there at one time...But, then comes the actual day and I get lazy.

I like to pull stuff...But, I probably will just drive one there each day. My grand intention was to get more than one there at one time...But, then comes the actual day and I get lazy.
Told ya and help ferry them to the show! We meet at the show, have Mrs. McNeedy drive us back, and we bring two more up to Lake Elmo.

Volo, June 23 3018. I keep forgetting, but who had the green Imperial on a trailer? And he lived pretty close if I remember.
Oh,, you mean the Imperial that the starter crapped out and had zero brakes....
Hmm,,, dunno.. prolly some putz........ :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

However the starter was replaced that day and car was driven up to show area..
New calipers and pads were done and car has been driven..
I bought new rotors and am about to toss them on the car....
Annnddd,, the cooler with sixpkrts beer is still in the back seat.... :p:p

I received my registration and bracelets today. #3502. I put it in my glove box so I won’t forget it.
I should probably install my glove box.
image.jpg

Back