68PK21 440.6bbl

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I'll start.

COVID.CANE.jpg

hurricane Isaias memes.001.jpg

hurricane Isaias memes.003.jpg

hurricane Isaias memes.002.jpg

All those idle cruise ships that were off the east cost of Florida have gotten the hell out of Dodge for now...

Screenshot_2020-08-01 Cruise Ship Tracker, Itineraries, Schedules, Deck Plans - CruiseMapper.png

Screenshot_2020-08-01 Cruise Ship Tracker, Itineraries, Schedules, Deck Plans - CruiseMapper(1).png

Last edited:
I didn't know you could get real time data on cruise ships.
Figures you would know. :lol:
What's your itinerary plans for the future.
FWIW, Ft. Lauderdale is at the current epicenter... :p
A lot depends on this pandemic thing, and when the CDC lifts its no sail order. I am still holding out hope to be in FL in April and be able to do my 16 day transatlantic from FLL to Amsterdam. Got a screaming deal last Black Friday, that won't be matched for a long time.

Screenshot_2020-08-01 Celebrity Cruises.png

And if that doesn't work out, I have this in my planner as well. 2022 should be safe.

Screenshot_2020-08-01 Celebrity Cruises(1).png

Last edited:
A lot depends on this pandemic thing, and when the CDC lifts its no sail order. I am still holding out hope to be in FL in April and be able to do my 16 day transatlantic from FLL to Amsterdam. Got a screaming deal last Black Friday, that won't be matched for a long time.

View attachment 392564

And if that doesn't work out, I have this in my planner as well. 2022 should be safe.

View attachment 392571

Might be a little while Peter.
One of the first ships to resume cruising is having a COVID outbreak

Well I just don't get it, why do they still keep building like this?

View attachment 402632

Actually, hurricanes are not that common. A structure like that can withstand a category 2/3 hurricane. Code are pretty strict down here.

a home on the beach like that is a beautiful thing 9 years out of 10. Insurance is high though.
Beats a view of the corn fields in Iowa or somewhere.

Back