2020 Jeep Gladiator

I'm pretty sure it was a option or trim level from back in Jeep's history, not just a pull it out their a$$ name.[/QUOTE]

The "Gladiator" name has been around a for years. As much as I don't care for the new version, I'm glad to see the name live on.
View attachment 234179 View attachment 234180 View attachment 234181

I've never heard of it... can you show us?

Sorry, but I have to disagree until proven otherwise. I've never heard of any option with that faggy name on it. My wife bought her first Jeep a CJ7 brand new in 1986. One of the last CJ's. Even she said she's completely pissed at that name.

The new model is really a CJ-? Here are a few Brochure pics of gladiator pick ups. The Gladiator name had the same thing happen to it, along the lines of what happened with the "charger" name. Say what you want about the name, my Gladiator pick up had a factory OHC tornado 6, and that pick up was tough as nails.
a9f1ed84dd05cbaa95a90e913cc60e77.jpg
m5cDKRk9DigJxFn2TgJA67A.jpg
s-l300.jpg

Last edited:
I've never heard of it... can you show us?

Sorry, but I have to disagree until proven otherwise. I've never heard of any option with that faggy name on it. My wife bought her first Jeep a CJ7 brand new in 1986. One of the last CJ's. Even she said she's completely pissed at that name.

The new model is really a CJ-? Here are a few Brochure pics of gladiator pick ups. The Gladiator name had the same thing happen to it, along the lines of what happened with the "charger"
View attachment 234336 View attachment 234337 View attachment 234338
1963-brochure.jpg

brochure.jpg

Well, I stand corrected but sheezus 1965? How many did they sell 20? And that's a true pickup, like the J10 or J20. Not this...

Whatever, it's still a faggy name, and I don't like it, so there. Lol!

I had one of these
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0_Nbce7_1tlfjZ44I8VfHrSkr3pHcUc9hj6bGnCXkE2UD6e1R-w.jpg

78 Jeep J10, same green color. The Michigan winters finally did it in or at least the road salt used in the winter did it in. I am not sure if I would call this new one a pickup looks more like the Explorer sport trac.
upload_2018-12-2_23-36-28.jpeg

Or maybe a Chevy Avalanche

upload_2018-12-2_23-38-22.jpeg

I don't know if I would call either one a pick up.

I had one of these
View attachment 234351

78 Jeep J10, same green color. The Michigan winters finally did it in or at least the road salt used in the winter did it in. I am not sure if I would call this new one a pickup looks more like the Explorer sport trac.
View attachment 234349

Or maybe a Chevy Avalanche

View attachment 234350

I don't know if I would call either one a pick up.
There you go, talk about stupid names. Let's name out pick up truck thingy after something you don't want to be in. Of course most of the brain dead mouth breather that bought these probably think a avalanche is cool or awesome. We are doomed.

I see this 84 J20 everyday at work. Its solid underneath and has a 360 in it. The school bought it new. It was the plow truck and work truck. Doesnt even have 35,000 miles on it, I work in maintenance and my boss is basically in charge of it. He said about 5 years ago a guy that worked there blew the motor up using starting fluid to try to start it. Dont know if its blowed up or not. Been sitting ever since. If they ever decide to sell it I plan on getting it.
20181129_162319.jpg
20181129_162258.jpg
20181129_162254.jpg

I see this 84 J20 everyday at work. Its solid underneath and has a 360 in it. The school bought it new. It was the plow truck and work truck. Doesnt even have 35,000 miles on it, I work in maintenance and my boss is basically in charge of it. He said about 5 years ago a guy that worked there blew the motor up using starting fluid to try to start it. Dont know if its blowed up or not. Been sitting ever since. If they ever decide to sell it I plan on getting it.View attachment 234689 View attachment 234690 View attachment 234691
Nice truck but you might have your work cut out bringing that body back.

I find this one very cool. 1959 Willys Jeep FC 170
"$6500 obo. You will need a trailer unless your just driving it across town. Please mapquest Bagdad AZ and your location before asking why it should be trailered."

I love it... but I'd need to be in traction after driving 100 miles from where it is to the edge of civilization in Waddell. :lol:

"$6500 obo. You will need a trailer unless your just driving it across town. Please mapquest Bagdad AZ and your location before asking why it should be trailered."

I love it... but I'd need to be in traction after driving 100 miles from where it is to the edge of civilization in Waddell. :lol:
Been there once, there is a place to eat...

upload_2018-12-7_8-15-41.jpeg

But it is "out there"...

upload_2018-12-7_8-17-21.jpeg

We don't watch tv so not much in the way of commercials make to our eyes, found this amusing.

Best commercial they’ve come up with in a while and it was so good the wife and I sat and watched the original on Netflix last night...

Back