2020 Jeep Gladiator

These have grown on me. If I move to a state that will register them at a low weight maybe otherwise I'm spectating.

These have grown on me. If I move to a state that will register them at a low weight maybe otherwise I'm spectating.
Calling BS again...
:bs_flag:Unless Management wants one... you and I are waiting at least a decade before they hit our price range...:)

Calling BS again...
:bs_flag:Unless Management wants one... you and I are waiting at least a decade before they hit our price range...:)
I have bought my last new car. I leave other people to take that hit.
Management does not like any Wrangler so you are right this is spectator only territory.

Thankz Marpar, At least this one haz the rite number of doorz. If they'd done that with the Gladiator, They'd have a winner PLUS AH GOOD SIZE BED IMHO. For me the International Harvester had the rite idea. Bare Bonez, Geter Done and get on with it. You want something for off roadin'? Go shop the Range Rover line or really go shopping and score ah Lamborghini LM002. That one makes ah Hum-V look like ah Tonka Toy and you get the V-12 too, Jer

That statement and modern pick up trucks are about as far apart as the Sun and Pluto
Dave, I understand what you're saying Pal but I'm saying that something is lost with the original intent az to the purpose for what the need really waz??? Me thinkest it waz for haulin' S**t that's all. Kinda like you 'n your Peter-Car only fer civilian's lol. WTH, they're too many wanna be Big Riggerz out there now that don't know the difference between Black Ice and Hard pack. Jer

Last edited:
Back