For Sale 26K-Mile 1973 Dodge Monaco Brougham

Status
Not open for further replies.
and the water coming in ....
Still can't handle the B-pillar, it's just a little air and water. You know I sometimes use both to wash and dry my cars.
You want to talk convertibles? How much wind and water come in around the side glass?

Still can't handle the B-pillar, it's just a little air and water. You know I sometimes use both to wash and dry my cars.
You want to talk convertibles? How much wind and water come in around the side glass?

Adleen? None! Missouri? More than I'd like

I use towels to dry my cars and VERY little water on the old cars, especially the roofs .

I always towel dry too but I'm not shy with the water.

as youve pointed out convertibles leak by nature. Because of that they tend to rust out faster than their hardtop counterparts. I dont want to speed up the process

$6600 and just over two and a half hours to go. It was just at $6k. I will be watching the ending for entertainment purposes only. But I think that is a pretty fair price right now.

Dave

26K-Mile 1973 Dodge Monaco Brougham

26K-Mile 1973 Dodge Monaco Brougham
CURRENT BID: $3,300 ENDS IN: 6 days
HOW IT WORKSWATCHBID & COMMENT

1973DodgeMonaco3-940x588.jpg

BaT Essentials
  • Lot #3427
  • Chassis: DP43M3D226121
  • 26,404 Miles Shown
  • 400ci V8
  • Torqueflite Automatic
  • Three Owner Southwest Car
  • Original Paint and Panels
  • R134a A/C Conversion
  • Private Party or Dealer: Dealer
  • Categories: American
  • CONTACT SELLER

GET THE BaT DAILY EMAIL

CATEGORIES
Advertise on BaT
This 1973 Dodge Monaco Brougham shows just 26,404 miles and has been left stock aside from an R134a A/C conversion, with its factory paint, panels, glass, interior, and more all said to be original according to the seller. Powered by a 400ci V8 mated to a Torqueflite automatic transmission, this Dodge is described as a three-owner example that stayed with its original owner until 2013. It is now being offered by the selling dealer Cascadia Classic with a clean Oregon title.

1973DodgeMonaco11-620x388.jpg

The seller states that this 1973 Dodge represents the last of the “fuselage” styled C-body Mopars. The original owner reportedly purchased the car in New Mexico and retained it until 2013, when the second owner moved it to Arizona. The seller acquired it from the third owner, who purchased the car on eBay in 2015.

Somebody wrote "YES" across the order form. I don't see this car missing much of anything. Power everything, a/c, cruise, tilt/tele, road wheels, cornering lights. Looks like somebody has played with the rear springs. There's a slight "cat in heat" stance to the car, but that's easily tended to.

Ends in an hour and 27 minutes with a bid of 7000 dollars. I bet it won't make the reserve.

I dont know if it was a reserve auction or not.

Up to 13,000.00 now with a minute left

Now 14,000.00

That's where he wanted to be..... we spoke with him and rolled the dice on it not hitting reserve....Snake eyes

Yours ain't no loaded up 73 Monaco ......In Black with 26000 original miles

No offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back