• Original Paint and Panels
  • R134a A/C Conversion
  • Private Party or Dealer: Dealer
  • Categories: American
  • CONTACT SELLER

GET THE BaT DAILY EMAIL

CATEGORIES
Advertise on BaT
This 1973 Dodge Monaco Brougham shows just 26,404 miles and has been left stock aside from an R134a A/C conversion, with its factory paint, panels, glass, interior, and more all said to be original according to the seller. Powered by a 400ci V8 mated to a Torqueflite automatic transmission, this Dodge is described as a three-owner example that stayed with its original owner until 2013. It is now being offered by the selling dealer Cascadia Classic with a clean Oregon title.

1973DodgeMonaco11-620x388.jpg

The seller states that this 1973 Dodge represents the last of the “fuselage” styled C-body Mopars. The original owner reportedly purchased the car in New Mexico and retained it until 2013, when the second owner moved it to Arizona. The seller acquired it from the third owner, who purchased the car on eBay in 2015.

I was actually just looking at that car and came over here to see if it was mentioned yet. If you look through the comments section it says it was previously sold on Ebay for $15,100.

I like the car a lot but not that much. It will be a interesting auction to watch.

Dave

Its been a long time since I have seen one of those Monacos so incredibly preserved. The car is worth the money in my opinion. If it were a 2 door though, I wouldn't be able to resist. It would be very hard to even restore one to that level of detail. Nothing beats original in that condition. Very impressed.

What a beuaty!

I know I can't spend that much (15K or more) for it, but I'd like to!

They look great without the B-pillar, who cares about wind noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back