For Sale 26K-Mile 1973 Dodge Monaco Brougham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought it. Its an amazing car. Find me another! It won't be for sale for a long time! It does have some minor issues that I plan to correct which will make this time machine even closer to perfection! For what it is and the overall condition, I think I got a bargain. It drives tight and beautifully just like a new car.

Are you bringing that beauty to Chryslers at Carlisle in July so all of us can check it out and kick ourself in the *** for not buying it.

I bought it. Its an amazing car. Find me another! It won't be for sale for a long time! It does have some minor issues that I plan to correct which will make this time machine even closer to perfection! For what it is and the overall condition, I think I got a bargain. It drives tight and beautifully just like a new car.
2 years of lurking finally paid off! Congrats!

Sounds like you are not a flipper which is a relief. Congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back