28th Annual Mopar w/Big Daddy, FLORIDA

I might be able to come if I can move a few tests and get some help from a couple other teams. I'm not holding my breath.

$$ is gonna be tight, but if ya'll are coming I gotta make it! Are you guys parking in the same spot as last year? Hopefully the cordoba will be attending.

Please Post some Pictures then. I still want to see what a lot of you guy's look like.

922251dc201bab6458c81519d3afcb82.jpg

Come on down Bob,I am still working on it.

I'm going to try. I'm still in Wisconsin and I'll wait until I'm back in Maryland next week until I start asking for support. It's always this for that with these guys and it's difficult to move anything at this late point of the calendar year. Also a lot of hunters that are not going to change their work/test schedules.

That's me on the right...... :eusa_liar:

I'll be there late Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The swap meet is the best part for me.
The Admiral is not really in shape for class judging, so I likely will register for the "fun field". Cars are parked by class for judging purposes, but can park together in the fun field.

One day registration is $25.00. Two days for $35.00. ($5.00 more day of show). Pre registration due by Nov 4th.

Looks like the picture of us in front of Dave's fleet in Carlisle 2 years ago. LOL!

Note: I don't have those pictures on this tablet. LOL!

Back