2nd Annual C Body meet

Everything is set for June 23rd for the 2nd FCBO meet.
I had to work out a deal with the museum to allow us to have food brought in, as they will not allow cooking, i.e. BBQ wagon, or heated food servings using Sterno's to keep the food hot. But the management is allowing us to bring pre-made food brought in, as long as we put our trash in the trash cans provided. I've already got this set with a vendor, but will need to know a head count before I place the order. This can be done later as we get closer to the event.
I was also able to have the $50 deposit waived for the discounted fee to enter the museum. One catch here is that they will apply the discount when you pay your admission fee to enter the museum, as long as we enter as a group of 15 or more.
Without knowing how many will be coming to the event, and for that matter how many will want to tour the museum, I think they're being pretty fair on this offer.
One last note I thought I should mention: For those that will be traveling to the FCBO event at Volo, and who plan on staying overnight at a local hotel, you may want to consider going to the Chicagoland Mopar Connection car show,
Mopars in the Park, on Sunday, June 24th from 8am to 3pm, at Veterans Park in Fox Lake, IL.
This is an all Mopar Show, and it is just 5 miles North of Volo Auto Museum.
I plan on being there with the R/T.
Remember, there is no cost to join us at the 2nd Annual FCBO Event, with a vehicle or as a spectator. The admission fee to enter the museum will be your cost, but if you never been there before, it's worth the small fee they charge.
For all of those who couldn't make it last year, hope to see and meet you in 2018.
Thanks FCBO
sixpkrt
Thanks for the info on the all MOPAR Show on Sunday. The 2nd annual FCOB meet is a event not to miss. First class all the way. Well done. Will attend w/ either 1969 300 vert or 1974 New Yorker barn find. David

Glad to hear you're going to be there. Either one of your cars will be a fine example in the row of cars.
I'm planning on bringing the Imperial and the 300.

LocuMob, the Mopars in the Park show will probably have 150 cars.
May this year the C Body's will have a better showing.

We expect a group photo like the Carlisle boys do
IMG_1156.JPG

Back