2nd Annual C Body meet

sixpkrt

Reaction score
I guess now is about as good of a time than any to start thinking about our next CBody meet.
The inaugural event held last year at Volo Auto Museum had a decent turnout, considering the short time frame given when we first discussed having a meet, but this year I hope to get all plans in place, and a date chosen early, so that this year will give everyone more time to make plans, for hopefully a bigger turn out for 2018.

As of now, I would like to get some ideas on what dates that members here are open to.

The dates I feel that should be ruled out are:

5/26 thru 5/28 (Memorial Day weekend)
6/24 (Fathers Day)
7/13 thru 7/15 (Chrysler at Carlisle weekend)
7/21 thru 7/22 (Mopar Happening weekend)
8/10 thru 8/12 (Mopar Nationals weekend)
8/18 thru 8/19 (Woodward Dream Cruise)
9/1 thru 9/3 (Labor Day weekend)

Once all the details are finalized for meet, I'll post in the "Events" section with a new flyer.
sixpkrt

Last edited:
I liked the Volo event. The fall weather was perfect for a nice cruise that day as well. September or October has my vote. Thanks again for organizing that. I'll be more then happy to give you a hand this time around.

IMG_20171021_093844.jpg

I might be able to make that show combined with a trip to Green Bay!

You know you can count me in. Maybe we should check with Mario, (Marpar) to make sure there are no weddings for him this year.

6PK you know I am in for it and if you need more prodding,, errr,,
I mean some help you know where to find me.....

Woodward Dream Cruise is the weekend of 8/18.

If we do it in the same location, it will be the Volo Auto Museum in Volo,IL

Hmmm.. . . I wonder if Volo is approximately in the middle of the country? I used to ride with a buncha bikers who did a "Meet in the Middle" event every year, and I think it was located in Illinois, but mighta been Missouri.

Hmmm.. . . I wonder if Volo is approximately in the middle of the country? I used to ride with a buncha bikers who did a "Meet in the Middle" event every year, and I think it was located in Illinois, but mighta been Missouri.

It was Missouri, because Plato, Missouri is the "population center" of the U.S. Lets see. . . What's in Plato of interest to a C-Body guy?

Woodward Dream Cruise is the weekend of 8/18.
....Added to the list of dates ruled out.
Probably should also rule out Memorial Day weekend and Labor Day weekend, as most of us may want to be with our families, as I do.

I think Fathers day weekend would be the best. What better way to spend it than teaching the kids about "C" bodies. Also the women cannot complain about it.

Back