3.91 or 4.10 gears, for a 741 case wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny story.....

It's a 742 case. Oops.

Plum Boro. Near Monroeville. Not sure if you or anyone else is looking for a C-Body, 8 3/4, 741 case rearend, with 3.91 suregrip, but one just went up on Craigslist for $175, COMPLETE!!! I just talked to the guy, and I may buy a few small things off him. But, figured I'd pass the word on.

mopar parts, big block 727, sure grip, etc $200
http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/pts/4936554917.html

So ya wanna sell that 741 case you got cheap? :eek:ccasion14:

Funny story.....

It's a 742 case. Oops.

Plum Boro. Near Monroeville. Not sure if you or anyone else is looking for a C-Body, 8 3/4, 741 case rearend, with 3.91 suregrip, but one just went up on Craigslist for $175, COMPLETE!!! I just talked to the guy, and I may buy a few small things off him. But, figured I'd pass the word on.

mopar parts, big block 727, sure grip, etc $200
http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/pts/4936554917.html

So ya wanna sell that 741 case you got cheap?
occasion14.gif
That wasn't mine, and he said the ring and pinion gears were pitted pretty bad. that's why I didn't buy it. I talked to him for a good while though. Nice guy. I think that rear end sold rather quickly, since his post no longer has it listed.

Three pages and its the wrong case........thats funny
That's my "irony cloud". See, my temper kinda got the best of me. One thing I've learned, when you let that happen, you always get a good taste of humility. But, I'm a man, and I'll admit when I'm wrong. In this case, I was wrong on several levels. But, I'm human. :+1::sunglasses:

That wasn't mine, and he said the ring and pinion gears were pitted pretty bad. that's why I didn't buy it. I talked to him for a good while though. Nice guy. I think that rear end sold rather quickly, since his post no longer has it listed.

Yes thanks for the heads up, I'm going to buy the rockers.

Please delete this thread, as I have found a set of each size. Thank you all again for your help... And laughs.

Nope. It's here for eternity.
Years from now, the right key words in a Google search will have some hapless soul read this and go wtf...

Sad part is, as bad as my memory is, it will probably be my Google search!! Haha

Btw, great pic!! Is that you? Hahaha

Nope... Big Block Fury. And sooooo sorry to offend you. Is Sure Grip unit better? So sorry my forum etiquette is not up to your standards. No wonder Mopar guys get looked at like their s@-? Doesn't stink. So, do me a favor.... If you don't have what I'm looking for, please stop hi jacking my thread. Thanks, and have a great day!!

I feel your pain fun fury.... They ride me the same way on here over stupid ****. There's a few F bags on here that have nothing better to do than express their ignorance with a keyboard....Guess they can't get laid so they take it out on us lol. Most guys on here are pretty down to earth and very very helpful. Commando being one of the excellent ones.

I just read this whole thread and man it's hilarious wish I discovered it sooner cause I have 489 case 3:91 Sure grip just sitting in a bucket lol.

I just read this whole thread and man it's hilarious wish I discovered it sooner cause I have 489 case 3:91 Sure grip just sitting in a bucket lol.

What kinda shape is it in and how much would it cost to get that bucket headed to FL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back