4 speed New Yorker? Yes.

What next ?

Next vid you put on Youtube will be a drag race between our New Yorkers.
My car has always been faster.
I think that's why you built you car and dropped a 4spd in !

But you still have the 100 amp Alt on it.
So I'm ready to race anytime !

You should also make a walk around under the car, under the hood and the trany hump. So everyone can see all the work I did.

Yah, right. You with a welder....:icon_rolleyes:

ferrari-modena-pic-north-news-pics-image-1-326283752.jpg

Stan doesn't think outside the box....he crawls in the box and someone pushes it down a steep hill.
That's where his idea came from :upside down::upside down:

:3gears:

:wave:

Stan doesn't think outside the box....he crawls in the box and someone pushes it down a steep hill.
That's where his idea came from

Aren't you the one who wanted to 4 speed your Imperial? :eek:ccasion18: :eek:ccasion18:

Stan that is AMAZING! And no big puff of smoke and puddles at the end of the run either! Having followed this saga from the very beginning, and frankly having been a major doubter of Stanley's sanity, I hereby remove my hat and bow in a Southerly direction... :eusa_clap:

Having followed this saga from the very beginning, and frankly having been a major doubter of Stanley's sanity...
Not so fast. My sanity will always remain in question.
If I start to act sane, then worry....:upside down:

FWIW, I have a lot more stuff planned for The Nyb but nothing like Insanemission. Just want to make her look showroom pretty again.

Great job, just goes to show what a lot of ingenuity and perseverance can do for ya. Do you have the motor dialed in? I was thinking along the same lines for the 440 in my car, is there anything you would change?

I was thinking along the same lines for the 440 in my car, is there anything you would change?
Not a thing except In hindsight not splurging on the heads cost me at least 75 hp. That's about it.

< Sent from my tablet >

Last edited:
That will get you on the sex offender list these days.

LOL I know .. but I did stuff like that in my youth, meaning peeing outside but I always found a tree out of site and away from everyone. (Still will but not around young'uns)

I have to pee twice every three minutes so I've pissed just about everywhere.

Remind me not to take a ride in one of your cars. :)

Back