4 speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Ok a local guy who was over at my place this weekend getting some parts told me he wanted to put a 4 speed in his 69 Fury. I think he has a trans just needs the pedals & related. North Carolina area. He told me he travels with his job so if you are a few states away that may be ok. He seemed like a cool guy so just trying to help him out. Said he has owned a lot of 4 speeds & prefered driving them. PM me if you can help him out & will try to get you two together. He's an old school guy who doesn't do the internet. I can tell when a man is pulling parts if he knows what he's doing and this guy knows his way around a box of tools & an old car.

I don't understand what you're asking for.

Posted via Topify on Android

A friend, old guy who doesn't do the internet, wants to convert his 69 fury to a 4spd. So Cbodybob is doing the on-line leg work for said friend.

Just so you are aware, 69-73 fusey manual shift pedals are extremely rare! In 20= years of watching on-line I have only seen a couple sets come up for sale. Never seen a set in real life either, in or out of a car.

I thought they were the same as the 65-68 pedals.
At least I know of people bolting them right into a 69-73...

I thought they were the same as the 65-68 pedals.
At least I know of people bolting them right into a 69-73...

Thrashingcows you got it. I'm just trying to help him out. I'm with Stan on the 65-7? as being the same. But I sure dont know.

Bob, tell him $6k gets him the pedals, and the whole damn car. And I do deliver. My wife loves the Carolinas.

I have pedals and other misc. I removed from a 68 Fury manual brake car. Let me know if it will work for you / him. The pedals need to be blasted as they have some rust. P.m. me here, John.

John for some reasons PM's aren't working today. You can try PM ing me with location & price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back