For Sale 57 Plymouth Savoy Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

twood21

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey everyone, I just picked up a fairly complete 57 Savoy that is going to get put in a demolition derby and wanted to see if there was anyone interested in some exterior trim, lettering, light assemblies, glass off of a 4 door sedan. Hopefully someone can use some of these parts. Driver quality pieces and located in Central NY.

57 parts

On the 57 upper front outside of the windshield at 2 short cover moldings. They are stainless steel (I think) they are about 2"x2" by 2" kind of almost a wavy 2 sided that covers the juntion of the side and long upper molding. Also needed is the one on the lower rear windshied( if that one came with that type of smooth molding. Funny how the little things drive you nuts finding. After you are done having fun and it is ready for the compacter I could use 4or 5 of the left and right lug Bolts. Also I was thinking on the back bumper in the center does it still have the bolted on under bumper piece that has a oblong hole in it for a trailer hitch to go through it and does it have that hitch that goes throgh it? It woul be about 3" wide and 1" thick. Thanks for the info Gary garyspaints@yahoo.com PH#541-840-1733. Hope you had a great turkey day. g

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back