5th Annual C Body Show

Since posting this event on Friday, 14 cars are now registered.:thumbsup:

10 more since Dave registered.
The IRM will be designing a dash card that will be given at the gate that is to be left on your dash, or somewhere visible when you park your car after entering the museum grounds.
As in the past, I will have the registration tent set up near our parking areas, and a windshield card will be given to everyone to fill out with a Yr/Make/Model...etc of your car.

The IRM sent a copy to me of the window card they will give to each driver as they enter the museum for the car show.
They will also be advertising the event on their web page, but they haven't added it to their calendar as of yet.

The latest car count is 25 the last time I checked.
Be sure to register if you will be attending the event, so that I can keep IRM up-to-date with the total car count, so that they plan accordingly for the parking arrangements on the museum grounds.
IRM+C Body mopars car pass.png

@sixpkrt I have a few questions:

1. Is there day-of registration available as well if we are not preregistered?

2. Is the museum open to regular spectators as well for people attending without a car or is this a private event?

3. Would a '59 DeSoto be considered close enough to a c-body to be allowed or not? We don't have any true c-bodies right now.

4. Will all the train buildings be open as well for viewing?

Thanks in advance. I'd love to attend as I have not yet made one of these shows.

Back