60 windsor! New find!

Laramie

Reaction score
Picked this up recently... pix to follow. Im an A and E body guy so this is new to me... but its awesome!

Very clean body. One small dent and no rust aside from some minor non visible surface rust near the front fender drains.

All original, 1 owner prior to me, 383RB 2v.

iob.imgur.com/uYGg/3vAc7tD3Hy
i.imgur.com/sYwFWqT.jpg
i.imgur.com/WRY2765.jpg
i.imgur.com/qsvsjYm.jpg
i.imgur.com/1i6KJH1.jpg

Last edited:
Picked this up recently... pix to follow. Im an A and E body guy so this is new to me... but its awesome!

Very clean body. One small dent and no rust aside from some minor non visible surface rust near the front fender drains.

All original, 1 owner prior to me, 383RB 2v.

cat2weyes.png

WTF?

Nice clean, straight, original Windsor. They will never make fins like those again! And a raised block 383 is really rare and only existed in 1959 and 1960 I believe. After that, they were low blocks. The forwardlook.net site will also be valuable to you in working on your car if you are mostly and A and E body guy. A whole new world, really. Enjoy!

Nice clean, straight, original Windsor. They will never make fins like those again! And a raised block 383 is really rare and only existed in 1959 and 1960 I believe. After that, they were low blocks. The forwardlook.net site will also be valuable to you in working on your car if you are mostly and A and E body guy. A whole new world, really. Enjoy!

Thanks! I am going to check that site out.

Gorgeous... Had a 62 4 door Newport myself, but always wanted those insane fins.... Great find. Enjoy!

Well bought Laramie! I saw this car a while back as well. Exchanged a few texts, got a few picts from the seller and opted out. Welcome to the forward look era!

Back