For Sale 60s-70s Mopar A/B/E junkyard plus 1950s stuff -- near San Angelo, TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

cld

Reaction score
Contact seller
Not sure where else to put this, because I don't know if this stuff is actually for sale... I'm working near San Angelo, TX right now and happened to go by a junkyard along the north side of US 87 in Grape Creek, TX, northwest of San Angelo. It is an odd-looking yard full of various mobile homes and prefab houses that are falling apart (not occupied, just collected together for some reason), and then all these Mopars up against a chain link fence along US 87. It looks like they're being displayed for sale but I couldn't find any contact info and the yard was locked up. Complete Roadrunners, Chargers, Coronet R/Ts, Super Bees, Cudas, Challengers, Dusters, Darts, plus earlier stuff. I did not see any C bodies. For the serious mainstream (i.e. non-C body :) ) Mopar collector/restorer this seems like one of those places where someone could show up with cash and make something happen. And maybe if someone here knows the owner of the place, or has heard about it--we do have a lot of TX folks--maybe there are C bodies in the back part of the lot. Sorry I don't know more.

20150618_102646.jpg20150618_102725.jpg20150618_102755.jpg

20150618_102646.jpg

20150618_102725.jpg

20150618_102755.jpg

You can bet this guy knows what he has. He likely is constantly approached by folks who think they can steal them away. Always nice to run up on a stash like that though.

You can bet this guy knows what he has. He likely is constantly approached by folks who think they can steal them away. Always nice to run up on a stash like that though.

You're probably right. I had to post something, though, just in case...

Hop the wire tonight and check it out! RECON MISSION!!!!

Ignore the rude stude and see what good stuff is lurking in there

I had one in mint condition a few years back and I got really good money for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back