'65 Newport Needs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultrahumanite

Reaction score
Contact seller
Starting up a thread to see if anyone out there has interchangeable parts they are trying to get rid of or in case someone is parting out a car and has what I need.

So far my list is short but I'm sure it will grow

drivers side vent window gearset

dash, as in the whole thing, just crawled around on the floor to find out that someone cut the bottom of the dash and snapped a section off. They also cut a whole for a DIN style radio but that doesn't really bother me.

white seatbelts

a complete set of locks for a 2 door car, including trunk and glove box.

Exterior mirrors for both sides

More to come as I comb through the sins of previous owners I'm sure the nightmare under the dash was worth it for the big speakers they must have had in the trunk.

Last edited:
I've got a lot of what your looking for. Let me know. Shoot me a message with your cell number and i can text you pics.

65 chrysler 300 010.jpg

I dont want to thread jack, but if the red steering wheel is for sale I'm interested

No prob. Yes I have the wheel and the whole colume and it is for sale.

Sorry it was a busy weekend. I would be interested in all of the dash trim, gear set for the drivers side vent window, window roller handles, locks and if it's a two door the little plastic blocks that the rear windows ride on. There is a ball and socket that ride in a track, found out I'm missing the block from one side. You said the speedo is gone right?

I will be pulling parts the next couple days amidst the freezing cold and snow here. I have most all of that trim already removed. My cell is 607-437-2206. Give me a call or text. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back