65 Sport Fury-washer pump and lines

65fury

Reaction score
Tring to run my windshield washer pump and lines. I have the tank installed but don't know where the pump and lines go. Can someone send me a good picture of theirs? I have searched on the internet but can't seem to find a picture that is clear enough to tell where they should be mounted. Thank in advance.

I can't exactly remember, but I think that on a 65 Fury the pump sits under the washer reservoir on the inner side of the fender, or, it's mounted on the radiator yoke just to the left of the battery. A line runs from the bottom of the reservoir to the pump, and then a line from the pump goes under the straps along the inner fender on the driver side.

1709352122012.jpeg

It then goes up to the cowl, where there will be a white plastic T with a mounting loop - a small phillips head screw mounts the T to the cowl. From there, each line goes along the cowl just ahead of the rubber weatherstrip and connects to metal sprayer nozzles that are mounted to the cowl (there are a couple of holes in the cowl), and point up under the cowl grille panel.

Last edited:
Seems like there is an illustration in the '66 Chrysler FSM? Pump mounts directly below the tank. Outlet line runs in the trough in the lh frt fender shield till it gets to the cowl. There is attached to the F-divider item which sends the water to the rh side of things, with one line going to the lh nozzle and the other line continuing to the rh nozzle. At least that's how it is on our '66 Newport Town Sedan. The hose runs with the wiriing harnesses in that trough, under the retainers. I would suspect others to be exactly the same.

The "F" divider item is available for B-bodies from the restoration vendors. It's held to the cowl top with a round-head Phillips sheet metal screw about 1/4" long or so.

CBODY67

Back