66 300 seat covers

58shroom

Reaction score
Just bought a 66 300 that needs a lot of work, like to buy some cheap seat covers while I staighten out the mechanical issues first. Seat covers .com has some cheap ones but only goes back to 1967 does anyone know if 66 and 67 bucket seats would have the same dimensions? Thanks for any info.( By the way I bought the blue 66 on Ohio craigslist that says "this car is sold")

Just bought a 66 300 that needs a lot of work, like to buy some cheap seat covers while I staighten out the mechanical issues first. Seat covers .com has some cheap ones but only goes back to 1967 does anyone know if 66 and 67 bucket seats would have the same dimensions? Thanks for any info.( By the way I bought the blue 66 on Ohio craigslist that says "this car is sold")

:sSig_greetingsthor: ..................... :welcome:
First thing ............. pictures, lots of pictures.

The go to place for the best seat covers for your Chrysler is legendary .....
http://www.legendaryautointeriors.com/
You can download their catalog at the link, and that will help determine if the 66-67 covers will interchange. As far as I know the only difference is the pattern in the covers.

You might just pick up a couple of indian/mexican blankets to cover your seats until your ready to do the interior. A couple of the guys here have done that, and it looks pretty good.

Pictures ..... pictures .....pictures.....
Will.

:sSig_greetingsthor: ..................... :welcome:
First thing ............. pictures, lots of pictures.

The go to place for the best seat covers for your Chrysler is legendary .....
http://www.legendaryautointeriors.com/
You can download their catalog at the link, and that will help determine if the 66-67 covers will interchange. As far as I know the only difference is the pattern in the covers.

You might just pick up a couple of indian/mexican blankets to cover your seats until your ready to do the interior. A couple of the guys here have done that, and it looks pretty good.

Pictures ..... pictures .....pictures.....
Will.

I might be min-interpreting the original question, but it sounds like he's just looking for something to throw on the seats as a temporary stop-gap while other work gets done on the car. Yes, going to Legendary should be on his TODO list at some point, but if this car needs "everything", then the proper seat covers seem like they'd be farther down the list.

I might be min-interpreting the original question, but it sounds like he's just looking for something to throw on the seats as a temporary stop-gap while other work gets done on the car. Yes, going to Legendary should be on his TODO list at some point, but if this car needs "everything", then the proper seat covers seem like they'd be farther down the list.

Perhaps you didn't read the entire response.............. ?

Perhaps you didn't read the entire response.............. ?

Guilty as charged. Read it, but didn't process it properly.

Back