66 fury j code 440 4 speed wagon. numbers matching factory disc brakes and stuff.

I wonder if that gate had an old mat, or piece of carpet, or something hanging out the gate for years to cause rust like that?

Sure looks like a nice clean car rust wise...can't ask for a much better starting point then that!! Glad to see the progress...Thanks for sharing!!

thanks guys. it truly is an unbelieavably solid body. is that a real word? will keep u guys posted once my bodyman gets on it.

I wonder if that gate had an old mat, or piece of carpet, or something hanging out the gate for years to cause rust like that?

Sure looks like a nice clean car rust wise...can't ask for a much better starting point then that!! Glad to see the progress...Thanks for sharing!!
u could b right on that one. never considered that. makes sense.

Thank you for posting these pics of a factory shifter tunnel. Looks like mine should be pretty close. What a cool project you have there, I look forward to seeing more of this one.

Here's mine with the hump welded in.
IMG_20131208_121042.jpg

IMG_20131208_121042.jpg

Maybe, just maybe, it's the people that live there :eek:ccasion14: And I still have to get over there and see that Fury first-hand.

Nice ride, I'm wanting to do a 4-speed in My '66NewYorker, I like you attention to detail!!!!!

Thank you for posting these pics of a factory shifter tunnel. Looks like mine should be pretty close. What a cool project you have there, I look forward to seeing more of this one.

Here's mine with the hump welded in.
Nice (!!) job. Is that the hump from Resto Mike?

blows my mind what a rare wagon man I would kill for this car what a beautiful exotic beast.

a couple more pics. slow going though. my body man is cleaning up the doors and tailgate and i will give him the rolling beast when he makes room in his shop.i am getting busy at work with my real job. will send more pics as i progress. thanks for the interest and encouragement.

100_0564.jpg

100_0565.jpg

Back