66 fury j code 440 4 speed wagon. numbers matching factory disc brakes and stuff.

oh yea. westinghouse white. has a blue interior and tinted windows, should look nice. i am thinking 5 spokes in the front and deep white steelies in the rear. the fattest i can fit under the wells.

I wanna find something like this to park next to my vert someday, as others stated, these wagons are badazz....

some new pics. parts take up an entire bay of my garage. just powerwashed the shell and off to my body guy it goes. he is gonna luv me or hate me when he sees this car. luv me cause its gonna be a walk in the park or hate me cause he wont be makin alot off me. will keep you all up to speed on this project.

100_0640.jpg

100_0641.jpg

100_0642.jpg

100_0643.jpg

Man it's nice to see that this old wagon is finally getting the love it deserves. It's looking great!

Make sure you get that tailgate off the floor where the brake fluid is running under it. ;)

Are you and Vodka having a contest to see who can disassemble their car down to the most pieces? :D

Posted via Topify on Android
geez i guess so stan. and i aint even retired yet.lol thought i would do a full resto since i am in no real hurry and i think this car is worthy of it

How is the wagon coming along? Any new updates?
slow but steady. got body back and most of the body parts. body in prime and all of the jambs and firewall in paint, doors gate etc. just stripping out the front and rear suspension to start restoring now thats its back home. when i get it all back together my body guy is going to finish prime it block it out and shoot it. here are some picks.

100_0661.jpg

100_0660.jpg

100_0659.jpg

100_0658.jpg

i got ambitious today. dismantled rest of frontend components took subframe off. amazing what a guy can do with an impact gun, some jack stands, a jack and some beer. now its off to the sandblasters along with all the rest of front end for blasting and epoxy primer. thats it for now. will keep u all up to speed.

100_0663.jpg

100_0664.jpg

100_0665.jpg

Back