66 fury j code 440 4 speed wagon. numbers matching factory disc brakes and stuff.

Looks great, nice work!

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME. I THOUGHT FOR SURE YOU WOULD HAVE HAD THAT ON YOUR TOOLBOX BY NOW. POST A PICK OF IT. NOW THAT YOU MENTION IT THOSE MANIFOLDS WOULD LOOK TITS ON THIS WAGON. LOL

Here you go I'll put it on something the wife won't see....the dishwasher lol

image.jpeg

just finished up the brakes. had a line lock new in a box I was gonna put on my hotrod but though what the hell. I had to redo all the brake lines anyway so I plumbed it in on the wagon. be nice for doing burnouts. a couple more pics for you picture whores.

100_0775.jpg
100_0782.jpg
100_0798.jpg
100_0795.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I must have missed it if there's a discussion of the engine color. What color and where does that paint come from?

if you go to MyMopar .com and go to Mopar engine paint color guide 1960-1974 you can print off a sheet. all of the colours are listed for all engines made in those years.

nothing earth shattering. been working on a 64 dart for my grandson this past summer. gonna start rockin on the wagon soon. will keep yous posted.

Just flipped through this entire thread, I remember the initial post. Somehow I miss these resto/project threads. That's gonna change. Nice work that's looking real nice.

Is that a Drum M/C with Disc brakes?

I agree....that is what I see as well. You may want to change out the MC for a proper Disc brake unit. The disc brake MC will have a larger reservoir for the front brake circuit, as well as a larger piston bore diameter for generating the higher pressures needed to properly apply the disc brakes. Will the drum brake unit work....yes...but will it have the "Umph" to lock up those calipers and rotors in an emergency stop situation??......I'd not be willing to gamble on that with my nicely restored wagon. ;)

Car looks amazing BTW.:thumbsup:

Back