66 New Yorker 4 door - puttin' out a feeler

Status
Not open for further replies.

greazerlou

Reaction score
Contact seller
Whats up fellas!
If you read my posts itll give you an idea of what im trying to do here. Would anyone on here be interested in my c-body in either of these configurations????

1. no motor/tranny/rear end. ill mount up another rear end in it to make it towable. If someone one here wants it, ill give it away for free.

2. Fully running and reliable with a 318 poly motor/727 tranny - $2500. With this set up ill leave the 8-3/4 in it to avoid any rear end issues. Ill take some pics this weekend and put em up so everyone can have an idea of what it looks like. And if you have ca$h your welcome to bring a mechanic with you and we'll do the compression check, road test, etc. and we can talk about price from there.

Basically I just dont want this car to go to the junkyard if I can help it. Its totally road worthy and itd be a shame to see it go to the crusher. Anyway, if someone needs a parts car for themselves or has the space to hold onto it and part it out then they can have it for free and profit off the sales once I get what I need. Or if someone wants a cool little sunday cruiser this is a great candidate. Ill leave the offer here for a few weeks and if theres no interest then i guess we'll see what happens @ that point. Thanks for lookin' guys!

edit:
The car is in Eagle Rock, So Cal.
GreazerLou@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Your location will make a huge difference in my decision. Also, is it a hard top or sedan? Windows in the c-pillars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back