For Sale 67 Chrysler Imperial 2 Door Hardtop 440 4BBL 86,000 Miles - $7950

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there's buyer's regret is there nonbuyer's remorse?
Depends on how well it turns out. If it turns out great, you can have remorse for a bit and add it to the "One that got away list". If it turns out crappy, you say "Whew" glad I passed.
Either way, it's a great experience to meet and bond with fellow members. Just remember all things happen for a reason. By your backing off, another Chrysler fan had an opportunity to live their dream. You've already got a beautiful car.
Que sera Que sera.

Depends on how well it turns out. If it turns out great, you can have remorse for a bit and add it to the "One that got away list". If it turns out crappy, you say "Whew" glad I passed.
Either way, it's a great experience to meet and bond with fellow members. Just remember all things happen for a reason. By your backing off, another Chrysler fan had an opportunity to live their dream. You've already got a beautiful car.
Que sera Que sera.

Very nicely put. We have a nice fellowship of car guys here and hope to meet more in person in the future.

If your not in a hurry Mike I will be back up where my parts are stored the 1st or 2nd week of January. I'll get pictures then. If you locate some before then I understand.... It's OK.

That is perfectly fine Will. I am not looking and not in any hurry, so I will take yours off your hands whenever it is convenient.

Thanks for the tip on my missing surround. I am feeling pretty good that it will end with some good results. I had a good conversation with one of the guys there. He said he had 2 but I didn't convey to him the correct part and it was near the end of the day. He sent them to me on his personal phone, so I will call him back Monday.

By the way there are at least a couple of 68 300s if anyone needs something.

Better send pictures too, they don't know their c-bodies very well.

123_1_2.jpeg
123_1.jpeg

Last edited:
Can we get back to ‘67 Imperials on this thread please?:poke:

I know there's buyer's regret is there nonbuyer's remorse?[/QUOTe

if there is i have it. a decent priced 2dr imperial would be a nice addition. but there is no room. newport,2 mustangs,super duty are in the 3 car garage and i would hate to have to put it outside on gravel driveway.[/QUOTE]

img_3093-jpg-37098-jpg-jpg.jpg

Got the front seats out of my Imperial just before I put her away for the winter. I'm going to have them re-upholstered over the winter, then she's going into the paint shop to get put back to her original color.... FF1 Haze Green Metallic.
imp1967crowncoupehazegreen.jpg

img_f_327757108-925735716.jpg

I think she'll look pretty darn nice with the padded Black LeBaron roof, black pinstripes and black leather interior. Just like she rolled out of the factory.

Something is not right with this one, anyone?
A878A979-63C9-47A1-8F01-D5EB486DC9A1.png

Another victim of the owner-installed side marker lamp craze.

The rear one isn't horrible, but the right way to do the front was to add an orange bulb inside the cornering lamp.

I think she'll look pretty darn nice with the padded Black LeBaron roof, black pinstripes and black leather interior. Just like she rolled out of the factory.

It looks nice both ways, light and dark, but I'll agree and give the edge to the lighter green.

I owned one of the world's roughest '67 LeBarons for almost 20 years, then finally decided to part it out about five years ago. I had plans to restore it, and bought a lot of parts for the project, but eventually found that you could buy nice ones all day long for 5-6 grand, so the decision was made to give up on it. It was the right thing to do, but still doesn't feel like the right thing to do.

Jeff

@bigmoparjeff does your buddy have a place to work on the car or will it be in storage for the winter?

Yes, he does have a nice new garage to work in, but he may not be able to get going on the Imperial for a little while. He moved into this house back in August, had the garage built right away, but just finally got electric and lights in the garage two weeks ago. He spent all his free time during the summer and fall on overdue maintenance on the house to get it ready for winter, so he's just getting started on organizing and setting up the garage for working on cars.

[QUOTE="Zymurgy,
Thanks for the tip on my missing surround.

Mike, if you look close there is a very fine, u-shaped stainless molding that clips to the leading edge of the grille surround. 2 pieces, I think. You'll need them also, if you don't already have them.

OH......... And did I mention "67 IMPERIAL"?

[QUOTE="Zymurgy,
Thanks for the tip on my missing surround.

Mike, if you look close there is a very fine, u-shaped stainless molding that clips to the leading edge of the grille surround. 2 pieces, I think. You'll need them also, if you don't already have them.

OH......... And did I mention "67 IMPERIAL"?

Looks more like 5/6 pieces.

I owned one of the world's roughest '67 LeBarons for almost 20 years, then finally decided to part it out about five years ago. I had plans to restore it, and bought a lot of parts for the project, but eventually found that you could buy nice ones all day long for 5-6 grand, so the decision was made to give up on it. It was the right thing to do, but still doesn't feel like the right thing to do.

Some pics:

DSC01618.JPG

DSC00202.JPG

DSC00318.JPG

I actually drove this car on the road a few times. Despite how beat it was, it still drove pretty good.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back