For Sale '67 Fury III in Rhode Island for $6.5k not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

drpreposterous

Reaction score
Contact seller
1967 Plymouth Fury III

1967 Plymouth Fury III, 383 c.i. v8 , auto, new brake system including new lines and master cylinder, engine has new/rebuilt heads
and new timing chain, Edelbrock intake manifold and 600cfm 4 barrel carburetor. New dual exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers.
Interior has been redone with new upholstery,carpeting and headliner. Instument panel and gauges have been restored. New vinyl top and windshield. Suspension bushings have been replaced and new steering box installed. Car runs and drives perfectly. It has an older repaint and has a few nicks and blemishes. Not show quality paint ,but nice everyday driver. This was an air conditioned car, but components have been removed. I have original AC compressor and brackets if you want to reinstall AC. I have receipts for all the work I have done to this vehicle. Asking $6500. No trades please . Call/text show contact info

00A0A_9iFroYwzMRb_1200x900.jpg

00s0s_7YKfTWQaYdc_1200x900.jpg

00X0X_inbsaZEzwLk_1200x900.jpg

00Y0Y_lkpJsvY7Tp7_1200x900.jpg

00606_fR9mB5ud0uV_1200x900.jpg

00909_2KG9UlA3EoH_1200x900.jpg

01616_g9RaRMTC89O_1200x900.jpg

I hope someone here buys that before some flipper does. Sell your project and buy this ready to drive C Body.

‘66 through ‘69 are my favorite for Ma Mopar across the board.

That’s a good good deal compared to what else is out there right now. I might have purchased this instead of my fastback had I seen it as an option. Clean.

Spoke to owner who said he also recently put in new radiator/water pump/hoses. No oil leaks. Passed Rhode Island inspection. This one looks like it could be a fine daily...

I'm not a big fan of the 67s due to the grille, so I like 68s better (the 68 Fury is one of a few cars that I think the designers did a good job on BOTH ends of the car).

BUT... this car hits a lot of clickboxes with me. Nice colors, fresh seats (that look like decent handiwork), clean instrument panel. Hate the aircleaner and that the AC parts are loose, but man - wash, wax, and drive. And priced right. For what it is, lots of sellers would want $15k for something like this.

Anyone having familiarity with my 'comments' of FS cars can see my endorsement on this one. If it were local, I'd stuff $6200 in my pocket, put on the poker face, and pay him a visit.

More pix and info from seller--nice guy...

There are two issues with dash. First is the speedometer reads about 20 MPH
faster than you are actually travelling. I have spoken to Instrument Specialties about this and they say it is probably caused by the wrong speedometer pinion gear. Second , last year the 3 speed blower for heat/ac stopped working. The motor is new so I am not sure what the problem is. I ended up running a jumper from fuseblock to resister board for speed control of motor and was able to get it to run on one speed. Push button control panel for heat/ac was replaced at the time I installed new vinyl top. All vacuum operated doors for heat/ac work as they should. Heater core is OK and provides heat for riding on cool nights.

thumbnail (1).jpg

thumbnail (2).jpg

thumbnail (3).jpg

thumbnail (4).jpg

thumbnail (5).jpg

thumbnail (6).jpg

thumbnail (7).jpg

thumbnail (8).jpg

thumbnail (9).jpg

thumbnail.jpg

Looks like factory sheetmetal for the trunk and quarter extensions, if like that all underneath this car is a good buy.

Stumbled across a familiar face.
Is either being consigned or is being flipped.

1967 Plymouth Fury III | eBay
upload_2018-12-15_9-8-0.png

upload_2018-12-15_9-10-22.png

1967 Plymouth Fury III 2 Door Hardtop. 75K Miles. Autumn Gold with New Black Vinyl Interior. 383 Commando with Torque Flight 727 Automatic Transmission, 8 3/4 Rear End with 3:23 Sure Grip. Power Steering, Power Brakes, No Patches in the Floors, Super Solid. No Leaks, Runs and Drives great and very strong. Paint is driver quality, Chrome is nice, Stainless is in good shape. Vinyl Top. Must See. Call for all information. (603) 626-5100.

Shipping is not included. We can assist your shipper as needed.

We reserve the right to end this sale at any time due to the car being for sale locally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back