67 Imperial Convertible window switch

OB1

Reaction score
I am looking the window control module for a 1967 Imperial Convertible (Chrysler) for the driver’s door. It is for my Dad’s car, I shipped the unit to a restorer to repair one switch but unfortunately the Postal service somehow destroyed three of the switches in the unit.
So now I am trying to help locate a replacement unit or 3 switches to repair the unit. The module has 6 switches in it
If you can help me locate one or possibly have the switches to repair it, please let me know. Appreciate any help.

image.jpeg

Oooo, power vents!:)

I know that "main controller" part is hard to come by, check on the Imperial Club. (online Imperial club). A nice guy named Elijah Scott used to do repairs on them, and that would be worth a try.

I know that "main controller" part is hard to come by, check on the Imperial Club. (online Imperial club). A nice guy named Elijah Scott used to do repairs on them, and that would be worth a try.

Thank you. I did check with Elijah Scott, he indicated he no longer does electrical repairs unfortunately.

Back