1966 Imperial Crown convertible Ignition power issue

Did you ever talk to him? He ran the town trash hauling company and had other businesses. He told me when I negotiated with him that he could not read or write, but he was a very good judge of character-and that's what he attributed much of his success to. He loved his "Chew" and carried a "spittoon" with him wherever he went. Fran had a nice spread with a farm house and big barn. A real salt of the earth guy. I liked him-especially because everything he said about the car he sold me was true.
No unfortunately. I had several sets of those fiberglass covers he made at one point and learned of him when I was doing my research on those.

Did you ever talk to him? He ran the town trash hauling company and had other businesses. He told me when I negotiated with him that he could not read or write, but he was a very good judge of character-and that's what he attributed much of his success to. He loved his "Chew" and carried a "spittoon" with him wherever he went. Fran had a nice spread with a farm house and big barn. A real salt of the earth guy. I liked him-especially because everything he said about the car he sold me was true.

I just want to chime in and say I enjoyed reading your story and trivia about this gentleman - both here and on the IML. Specially because you phrased it in an interesting and positive way.

Unfortunately I am not very good at running into characters like this. One of my friends however... they seem to show up in his life constantly. I try to tag along with him to car related events.

No i never met the man

Back