'67 New Yorker Ideas

Where's around here to you? I'm in Kenosha WI and right now it's Torque Thrusts on GM and Magnum 500's on just about everything else LOL
Syracuse, NY... I'm talking about the sixties and seventies.

My old friend Tom was in Kenosha for a while until the Chrysler plant closed. He has an orange 70 Coronet 500 vert.

Syracuse, NY... I'm talking about the sixties and seventies.

My old friend Tom was in Kenosha for a while until the Chrysler plant closed. He has an orange 70 Coronet 500 vert.
Tom what? Wouldn't be surprised if my grandfather and father know him. They both got their 30 and out

Bernardi.

He was a buyer here in Syracuse at New Process Gear. I assume he had another similar position there.

I have a '67 4 door hard top. It's all original and all it needs. If you want to do it up, get a spare radio and have one of the many guys who offer the service replace the guts with a modern AM/FM and add a jack-in option. Then download all the Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr., and Sinatra you can find and blast it as you drive by. Get a nice hat, a Cuban shirt, and a cigar to complete the ensemble.

I have a '67 4 door hard top. It's all original and all it needs. If you want to do it up, get a spare radio and have one of the many guys who offer the service replace the guts with a modern AM/FM and add a jack-in option. Then download all the Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr., and Sinatra you can find and blast it as you drive by. Get a nice hat, a Cuban shirt, and a cigar to complete the ensemble.
What I'd like to know is how the hell you named 3 of my favorite artists. Any specific places you know that could do that for the radio? I like the sound of that

Rat Pack FTW

Love the 67 New Yorker . Posted image for inspiration.
3409395113_6a6e791680_b.jpg

Thats why you go 3/4 inch my Friend, Very classy. Anything beyond that is Obnoxious and "Pimp"

A little bit of whitewall is all that is needed. To add contrast.
All black is too cheap And White letters is to Muscley IMO.

Another combination you might consider is a set of 15" Magnum 500 with the red stripe tires. Very smart looking. . .

Had the car for nearly a year and it still amazes me how much chrome and just how long these things are

"66" 300 and the "67" New Yorker... my two favorite Chrysler's from the 60's. The body lines and the amount of detail is amazing.

Like your car a lot. You can't go wrong with Magnum 500s. I'll be watching this thread with interest. Also keep us posted on the 440 rebuild.

Like your car a lot. You can't go wrong with Magnum 500s. I'll be watching this thread with interest. Also keep us posted on the 440 rebuild.
Thanks! Once I got the extra $$$ I'll probably go the Magnum route, love them bitches. Doing some valve and seat grinding ATM. It's a learning process but compared to other 18 y/o I'd say I'm a step up from their rice burners LMAO

Welcome, Nice ride !! Me I love the patina , rarely is it seen with out rot in this region . That car has got a lot of potential, good luck with it! And please do "individualize" it! Just try to make it as reversible as you can !
image.jpeg

What I'd like to know is how the hell you named 3 of my favorite artists. Any specific places you know that could do that for the radio? I like the sound of that

The place I used to repair my radio, Woodradios.com but he is in Canada, like I am. There are lots of others out there. I like your taste in music, it really goes well with the cars we have.

18, you go. I was just shy of 20 when I bought my first 68 Nyer
Anytime guys my age ask what I'm into when it comes to cars and I explain and show pictures it's the same thing every time "Why do you want that?" Followed by a puzzled look. I typically respond with "So I can beat your imports like its no big thing and look damn good doing it"

Back