'67 New Yorker Ideas

Yours looks great just as it is with those 15-inchers!

How about this look, as mentioned, we just purchased this car
DSC04523.JPG

I agree with Commando about the wheels, but the Spinnaker White on a C-body looks magnificent.

I just saw this thread because of the link in your other thread. Just a suggestion, but use one thread for your car build so we can follow along easily.

Go with the patina and raised white letters on steel with the dog dish caps. I know Chryslers didn’t come with dog dishes, but it will give the car that purposeful, strictly business look. With a 440 rumbling under the hood, it will command attention.

Had the car for nearly a year and it still amazes me how much chrome and just how long these things are
The best part is you can screw women in 'em. Try that in a modern car and you will need a chiropractor on call 24/7. Can't count the number of times I picked up women at a party in the 80's and banged them in the back seat of my New Yorker. Front seat works well too, one leg over the steering column, the other over the seat and go to town. The good ole days. Damn it sucks to be an old fart now. I lived in mine for a few months in the summer of '85. Wild and fun times. It's why I keep the beast, way too many fun memories.

The best part is you can screw women in 'em. Try that in a modern car and you will need a chiropractor on call 24/7. Can't count the number of times I picked up women at a party in the 80's and banged them in the back seat of my New Yorker. Front seat works well too, one leg over the steering column, the other over the seat and go to town. The good ole days. Damn it sucks to be an old fart now. I lived in mine for a few months in the summer of '85. Wild and fun times. It's why I keep the beast, way too many fun memories.

T M I. . .

Wha tha fa? I came over to see how a wheel/tire thread could last this long and I walked in on old car sex?

beautiful in white! Curious if all C body center consoles are the same as size as the B body consoles, ie width, length etc?

Back