68 300 gas tank

straightjob

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey where can i find a new tank ? i picked a 55 ford victoria and the tank was full of rust ugh! I got a new one (whole kit straps rubber sending unit seal etc for under 340 . Is there a link for c bodie tanks? all im seeing are tanks for close to 400.00 with no neck or anything ! Thanks

Shop price, shipping costs, and such. I suspect they all come from the same place, so shopping price can work well for you.

$329 at Rock Auto. Do a google search for a Rock Auto discount code and paste that into "how did you hear about us" for 5% off. I think it will ship for free at that price.

$329 at Rock Auto. Do a google search for a Rock Auto discount code and paste that into "how did you hear about us" for 5% off. I think it will ship for free at that price.

Expires tomorrow June 9th

thanks is there a trick to take the filler neck off??? Gasket etc? thanks

thanks is there a trick to take the filler neck off??? Gasket etc? thanks
Filler neck slides into a rubber grommet, which should come with the new tank. If not, they are not expensive. The filler neck then is secured to the body with a single bolt.

CBODY67

Back