For Sale 68 Chrysler sumthin, wtf, ran 25 yrs ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that car were a person, it would be a Zombie. This is one of the worst For Sale pics I've seen! At first glance, I thought the pic was taken at night (Tip #1 for taking a horrible pic)...but then you can see behind the cars what appears to be a somewhat translucent wall...and cross members...like it is in a shelter. So maybe it's in some kind of equally zombified building??? Does anyone else see that? Even if it is, it clearly did NOT make a difference (evidenced by the mound of leaves and creeping poisonous vines). Sad car :-(

That thing is probably not even a parts car.
Maybe the engine, rear end and trans core would be good, and a couple emblems if he's lucky.

NNaaaaahhhhhm. No "mule" involved, just a computer glitch/shenannigans that built a NY front end rather than a 300 front end. Then, on cue, the NY front end appeared on the assy line "on cue". Line workers assembled it as it was all they could do short of stop the line. Soooo, it progressed as it was. Well before Johnny Cash ever thought about his "Cadillac" song.

The only "mules" were for next-year mechanical things, not sheet metal things, typically.

That's my suspicion.

CBODY67

Maybe. Has "Three Hundred" script on the side, and round 300 rear marker light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back