68 sport fury resto mod

trentjohnson

Reaction score
I may finally after 30 years be in a financial place to get my restoration done and now with the C Body parts available through Magnum Force I am looking to go with a 5.7 hemi have engine and a A518 overdrive trans with edelbroc dual quad intake and ignition system. I will do the front sub frame and rear 4 link with shock wave air ride kit. do the body repair and paint to pearl black metallic from new chrysler 300s. should look and run great when done with the top down I have been waiting 23 years to put her back on the road in pristine shape. I wish I was fit to do the work but just driving it again will be so much joy just like when I was in high school 35 years ago. Anyone have any experience with Magnum force.

Welcome. no experience with Magnum force, but I know the feeling, of getting the finances in order, took about the sane amount of time. Started a year and a half ago on a build of my 69 grocery getter, my first car. Take pictures, we all love'em.

Pics please!
I am starting my Hemi swap soon. 68 Sport Fury.

:)
I may finally after 30 years be in a financial place to get my restoration done and now with the C Body parts available through Magnum Force I am looking to go with a 5.7 hemi have engine and a A518 overdrive trans with edelbroc dual quad intake and ignition system. I will do the front sub frame and rear 4 link with shock wave air ride kit. do the body repair and paint to pearl black metallic from new chrysler 300s. should look and run great when done with the top down I have been waiting 23 years to put her back on the road in pristine shape. I wish I was fit to do the work but just driving it again will be so much joy just like when I was in high school 35 years ago. Anyone have any experience with Magnum force.
It is good to see that you hung in there. Just getting to a place in life where it's possible to do something like you're about to is an accomplishment in itself.

We will be requiring photos, though.

Back