69 Fury Fender Skirts Installed

thood1954

Reaction score
Installed the fender skirts I had purchased on CL over the winter. Still can't believe they were the same color as the car! Thanks to all who replied to my thread. I'm happy with the way they look.

HPIM5163.jpg

HPIM5164.jpg

HPIM5165.jpg

HPIM5166.jpg

This is one of my favorite cars on this forum. Gotta say I prefer it without skirts, especially with the muscle car type look of the RWL tires and rear raked up slightly. Still, congrats on a great find!

Car looks great but the trim on the skirts make it looks like there's trim missing on the rocker panel. Yes?

attachment.php

Car looks great but the trim on the skirts make it looks like there's trim missing on the rocker panel. Yes?

attachment.php

Correct Stan, That skirt trim is for a Sport Fury. The stainless trim for the Fury should the be the same all the way around.

Car looks great but the trim on the skirts make it looks like there's trim missing on the rocker panel. Y
attachment.php
Never thought of that. I thought the chrome on the skirts replaced the chrome I removed from the wheel openings. LOL.

Try it both ways and you decide.
Either way I like the skirts.
If it looks better without, then think about the front wheel opening trim.
Balance, ya know...
Car Feng Suai

Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:
I don't know if I'd want to do that. Skirts are kind of a special item that may be difficult to sell.I'm watching it for any bids.

Hmmmm.....I think I like the car better without the skirts, they make it look very heavy in the rear. Otherwise, nice looking Plymouth.

I have the skirt trim without the extra part for the rocker moulding, Id like what you have. Want to swap trim parts?

Back