NOT MINE 69 plymouth fury coupe 32k

69monaco

Reaction score
Quality Pre-Owned ("Plymouth") sales near Torrance, CA | CA ("Plymouth") Dealer

1455_main_l.jpg

Thank you for posting about PM23G9F267547 -- looks to be in very nice shape in the single pic provided on the website, but one would hope for more info and photos at that asking price.

Here's the VIN & FT, plus engine bay, there are 146 pictures, someone else can cherry pick & post (it's not going to be easy).

1969 Plymouth Fury Coupe 32k VIN Tag.jpg

1969 Plymouth Fury Coupe 32k Fender Tag LRG.jpg

1969 Plymouth Fury Coupe 32k Engine Bay.jpg

In some of the later pictures it looks like someone douched the engine bay with detail gloss.

And for 32k ya think they could find someone that knows how to fix the droopy armrests. (raise hand).

74k mileage seems to be a good reference point for this car.

For that many miles it surely does look mint - only the steering wheel seems to need attention on the interior and maybe the passenger door armrest. No visible cracks in the dashpad either, all surprising for a car that has been in California it appears. With no a/c though and not even a Sport Fury the price seems ludicrous. There must be some phenomenon that I am missing with these models. Maybe it is time to put my 1969 Sport Fury up for sale with only 9900 miles on it and with a/c and burnt orange exterior paint with tan bucket seat interior for $40K...........................:wideyed:

Well I'll take it that it didn't sell on feeBay and has gone over to this consignment shop, I base this on how all evidence of the auction ad is gone, it was just up this past march and whether it sold or not a consignment shop would want all previous sale ad's removed via their TOS.

The repaint doesn´t look like F5. The firewall seems to be much darker as the repainted areas. In the trunk the darker green is visible too.

The radiator support is usually body color although many do change it to black so as not to see body color behind the grille. The inner fenders are supposed to be black.

Back