70 300 Hurst hood any interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

cudajunction

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys picked up this 300 hood for a wall hanger but its to big. Its complete minus badges,and one hood lock knob, bottom is pretty rusty but savable. Top fiberglass has a couple of cracks. Would have to be picked up in southern oregon.
Make me an offer.

hh.jpg

hh1.jpg

I would lovew to have it, but on the other side of the States, Oh well. MPJ

Yeah, paint it stock color and it would blend real nice with the 300 grille. MPJ

Love to own it, but you are too far away and shipping would kill the wallet- Sure would be nice as a back up :happy7:

Good luck

That hood is such a rare piece........ Make sure it goes to a good home. The front hood and rear decklid were unique to the 300H :icon_study: - Might want to advertise it on Hemmings- There's got to be a collector looking for this hood.

what are you hoping to get for it? I'm on the east coast too but........

Putting that under a Greyhound wouldn't be too much trouble or be that expensive and could get it sold.

All things being equal, if you'd ship it and the price is half way reasonable, I am interested. Could look real nice on my '69 300 convertible!

guess that means no interest, well in shipping anyway?

He only had four posts and this thread is over a year old. On top of that the hood is sold. Perhaps you should PM him so an e-mail will be sent from the site.....:buttkick:

Ok guys its back for sale 250 plus ride. Have stored this for years to no avail. Can ship via truck freight not cheap but will build a crate for cost.

I can't believe I missed this thread....oh wait, it was started before I even joined....!:head_smack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back