67Monaco

Go Woke, Go Broke.
Reaction score
Contact seller
Just saw this, have at it fellows;

1752b.jpg

1970 Chrysler 300H Hurst Edition 1 of 485

1970 Chrysler 300H Hurst Edition
Gateway Classic Cars of Tampa is proud to offer this sharp 1970 Chrysler Hurst 300H Hurst Edition. The 1970 Chrysler Hurst 300H is a very rare and unique mix of muscle and luxury. Research show that a total of 485 Hurst 300' s were built, 484 were sold in the U.S. The Hurst Edition was Chrysler's most expensive car in the lineup for 1970 as it was a large and luxurious 300 with a big 440 cubic inch V8 and a unique body and paint job. It has the original 440 cubic-inch V8 with 375 horsepower in an engine bay that looks factory correct with the orange block and matching valve covers, TNT air cleaner, correct Carter four-barrel carburetor, factory modified dual exhaust, and is mated to the original Torqueflite 727 three-speed automatic transmission. This transmission was a special version of the standard heavy-duty and was modified to handle the greater output plus higher RPM potential of the high-performance 440 engine. The interior on our 300H has luxury pillow-top tan Saddle leather, Dual power seats with Power windows, power steering and brakes, even factory air conditioning! The 300H Hurst theme has logos on the door panels too. The interior flows well with the paint theme. The Hurst cars were painted in Spinnaker White with Satin Tan accents and received this special two-tone was paint with the pinstripe package, special road wheel package, hidden headlights, form-fitting chrome bumpers, special fiberglass hood with twist locks and a large scoop and Hurst's famous ''H'', a custom trunk lid integrated spoiler, and styled 15-inch Rallye wheels with special center caps and performance tires. If you are looking for a rare, numbers matching, limited production, big boy, bad to the bone 70's muscle car then look no further!

Yep, seen it. Been thru EBAY with no reserve start price a couple of times. Hasn't busted $20,000.

Seller seems to know a lot about the engine but doesn't seem to know the interior was from Imperial.

"Factory modified dual exhaust." Not!! That's aftermarket stuff.

This car has had a lot of work done on it. See the new strut bushings and washers?

The fitment of several items looks bad.

What really looks bad is that aftermarket AC. Yuck!!

Would this be a good car to own? Sure, but not at that price.

In my opinion....

Is this a dent in the gas Tank? Also looks like something is leaking on front of gas tank, pinion seal? chuck gasket? sender seal gasket?

1970.Hurst.Headlights.004.jpg

Questionable plug wire routing. Are those Ty-Raps, oops zip ties, factory?

1970.Hurst.Headlights.006.jpg

I'm straining my brain on this spare tire, is that overspray?

1970.Hurst.Headlights.005.jpg

And we won't mention the headlight cover alignment...

1970.Hurst.Headlights.002.jpg

Is this a dent in the gas Tank? Also looks like something is leaking on front of gas tank, pinion seal? chuck gasket? sender seal gasket?

View attachment 416667

Questionable plug wire routing. Are those Ty-Raps, oops zip ties, factory?

View attachment 416668

I'm straining my brain on this spare tire, is that overspray?

View attachment 416669

And we won't mention the headlight cover alignment...

View attachment 416670

Wow....he must of got it cheap, or had it repaired cheap...

I was selling a repaired park ave years ago, my body work was damn neat perfect

However, the frame shop pulled out the quarter, and seam sealer popped out. In a hurry, I put the rear seat in

The buyer was looking it over, and couldn't believe it turned out so good. He wanted to see the floor, so I pulled the seat

He noticed the small area without seam sealer. The amazing bodywork then turned to " hack" I'm his eyes. I even showed him the tube, and told him why I hadn't sealed it yet

He passed, next guy fell in love with the car, loved it

Some people talk them selves out of purchases sometimes

Another guy heard " these tranny's go out" it had service records and shifted perfect, didn't matter...

That dealer bought it from my brother in law 3 years ago for 36 grand. It went to medium right after that and went up to 60 grand reserve wasn’t met. Now he’s stuck with it. Pigs get fed, hogs get slaughtered.

If you check the pin stripes on both front fenders they are waaaaay off. At best a 36000 dollar buy w/ the above mentioned errors.

I still wanna know about the mis-matched paint.

It's like the longer you look at the car the worse it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back