70 new yorker part out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hate to do this but i have to part out my 70 new yorker to fund my dogs training for service dog work, been looking for months for someone to volunteer their time found one person who has since stopped responding and its something i definitely need so here we are. Im keeping the motor and tranny and some engine bay parts for my charger but everything else is fair game and even stuff that i was planning on keeping can be bought for the right price

image_1439896511501.jpg

image_1439896535056.jpg

image_1439896558307.jpg

image_1439896597745.jpg

image_1439896650641.jpg

image_1439896744870.jpg

image_1439896759778.jpg

image_1439896783413.jpg

image_1439896800834.jpg

Thanks guys and ehhh idk about in no time lol still got a long ways to go on it yet, ive had the car since april and i havent heard the motor run yet the 440 thats in the charger is a monster its a fresh rebuild and its creating wayyyy more compression than the new yorkers 440, so we got to prime it more hopefully today ill hear it run. But i still need stuff like shifter steering column and stuff of that sort. Even if i end up getting the whole new yorker parted out i wont be able to put money into the charger right away between the service dog training a much needed r&r and bills the money i get from this car will go towards those things right now, if im lucky ill be a lw to get a part or two that will set me up for some a bit and allow me to assemble some of the car lol but thats id im lucky

Hate to do this but i have to part out my 70 new yorker to fund my dogs training for service dog work, been looking for months for someone to volunteer their time found one person who has since stopped responding and its something i definitely need so here we are. Im keeping the motor and tranny and some engine bay parts for my charger but everything else is fair game and even stuff that i was planning on keeping can be bought for the right price

Why don't you just sell your New Yorker as a complete car - motor trans and all ? I think, in the end, you'll get more money sooner. If you keep the motor and trans and part out the rest of the car, yer dog will be dead by the time you get it all sold. . . Just sayin'. . .

The engine in the charger is a monster, and a fresh rebuild so you say. Why not sell the new yorker together? From your own admission you haven't had ether of them 6 months yet... but you've decided the charger is more special, and the new yorker should give up its engine for that even though you say the charger has a fresh one.

Thanks guys and ehhh idk about in no time lol still got a long ways to go on it yet, ive had the car since april and i havent heard the motor run yet the 440 thats in the charger is a monster its a fresh rebuild and its creating wayyyy more compression than the new yorkers 440, so we got to prime it more hopefully today ill hear it run. But i still need stuff like shifter steering column and stuff of that sort. Even if i end up getting the whole new yorker parted out i wont be able to put money into the charger right away between the service dog training a much needed r&r and bills the money i get from this car will go towards those things right now, if im lucky ill be a lw to get a part or two that will set me up for some a bit and allow me to assemble some of the car lol but thats id im lucky

The engine in the charger is a monster, and a fresh rebuild so you say. Why not sell the new yorker together? From your own admission you haven't had ether of them 6 months yet... but you've decided the charger is more special, and the new yorker should give up its engine for that even though you say the charger has a fresh one.

turns out the previous owner messed up severally during the rebuilding or bought a faulty oil pump off the shelf... the crank in the chargers 440 is pretty chewed up and isnt slinging the oil ... it appears after the rebuild the p/o fired it and the motor ran dry for several minutes... so as i said might happen, i need the motor from the new yorker for the charger. and yes the charger is more special/important because chargers are my favorite cars and i bought the charger first.

Sounds like you bought the Charger from a idiot, thanks for getting if away from them. Faulty oil pump wtf thats like saying a faulty sledgehammer.

The trunk floor is severely rusted out in two spots probably not worth your time and the shipping. I will if you want it but the holes are bigger than full size watermelons

Sounds like you bought the Charger from a idiot, thanks for getting if away from them. Faulty oil pump wtf thats like saying a faulty sledgehammer.
Yeah the guy seemed to know what he was doing body wise on the charger and knew how to rebuild a motor but didnt know to change the oil pump before reassembling it or something... I know very little about cars thats why im so keen on building the charger to learn more but damn man thats something i even know to do lol

I say I'm pulling the 440 out of my imperial the whole form turns on me this guy does it no one bats an eye
This makes no sense

I clearly
Stated in my ad if mine doesn't sell I'll be pulling the engine and putting it in my New Yorker you guys all lost your mind
I put the engine in the imperial why can't I remove it ?

Maybe its just your warm personality that we did not get used to.

Btw I am good with you pulling the engine. You gave the car a life for a short while and engines are easy to deal with as far as returning to a stock look.

Also this is a Fusie car, yours is a Slab. Slabs are way higher on the desire list than a Fusie unless you live in Europe.:poke:

I clearly
Stated in my ad if mine doesn't sell I'll be pulling the engine and putting it in my New Yorker you guys all lost your mind
I put the engine in the imperial why can't I remove it ?
if it is the Original engine to the car, that is very frowned upon on this Site but you said the original engine was long gone. So it wont really matter but some will feel that if your Newport has the Original Engine that you should leave it be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back