WANTED 71 Newport Custom Seat Upholstery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something like this? They are a bit dirty but very good condition.

car3.jpg

The interior you are showing is from a 2 door 1971 Imperial Le Baron. Why are you asking for an interior for a Newport Custom?
I don't get it???

If you really want an interior for a 1971 Newport Custom as you describe, it should look like this instead:

71_Newport_Custom_1.jpg

And the seat material is totally different between the two. The Imperial seats feel and look unique, as they feel like silk and are superb compared to the more common material in the Newport Custom. I have an Imperial with those identical seats shown in your photo but I am keeping them.

I'm guessing he just threw that photo up to demonstrate the difference between the high back split bench and the lowback with headrests. That ivy gold interior is in way too good of shape to need replacement, no sunburn even! And it's gold, he's looking for black.

I'm guessing he just threw that photo up to demonstrate the difference between the high back split bench and the lowback with headrests. That ivy gold interior is in way too good of shape to need replacement, no sunburn even! And it's gold, he's looking for black.

It seems he was asking specifically for seat material that matched that of the photo attached apparently from an Imperial by mistake more than likely because the seat shape looked correct. But he wanted that identical material in black from a 1971 Newport Custom was how I read it. Maybe he will clarify in a short while.

In any case, SMS is very likely to have what he wants if indeed it is just matching material in black for a 1971 Newport Custom.

It seems he was asking specifically for seat material that matched that of the photo attached apparently from an Imperial by mistake more than likely because the seat shape looked correct. But he wanted that identical material in black from a 1971 Newport Custom was how I read it. Maybe he will clarify in a short while.

In any case, SMS is very likely to have what he wants if indeed it is just matching material in black for a 1971 Newport Custom.
100% correct! SMS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back