For Sale 71 Sport Fury On FB In Phoenix Rare Color

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who don't visit that link, the pic from Commando1 above isn't quite it - Amazingblue said PD4501, which is this:
IIRC GM's parlance was Parlor = bus, Diesel = diesel, 45 = 45 ft long, and 01 was series, style, etc.

IMO an absolute American icon of a time gone by. If you stood near one you'd feel its soul envelop you.
The only way it would be any more magnificent was if Raymond Loewy had designed it.

upload_2018-8-2_20-47-19.png

I texted the owner tonight as I hadn't received a few requested pics, he informed me it has sold.

Ok thanks. We'll see if it was someone here. I don't know that he had it advertised after he pulled the craigslist ad.

Haunt me? You couldn't be more wrong.
That would have been a disappointing impulse buy once the smoke cleared ...and the words " what have I done" would have been muttered

Haunt me? You couldn't be more wrong.
That would have been a disappointing impulse buy once the smoke cleared ...and the words " what have I done" would have been muttered

I know the exact feeling. Many are the vehicle I've looked at hoping it would be a POS so I wouldn't want to buy it. What a relief when I'm right. And when I'm wrong, what a PIA to find the space.

John... I blame you... and the photographers... for giving me reason to pause as my less edited self comes out here. I won't promise I won't fall short of the "guidelines" myself, but I do appreciate that your little "crew" will be looking at FCBO independently in the not so distant future. I would hate to spoil an otherwise wholesome activity for our current "last hope" generation. Your kids may become some of the few left who truly love our C Bodies and have fond childhood memories formed while enjoying a trip in the back seat of one.

I'm waiting for the independent user names to show up... I don't think you'll be able to keep them away. :lol:
I'll gladly take the blame. Even I have my less desirable moments.

They'll probably be lurkers before I know it. I suppose they already are lurking over my shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back