SOLD 72 Chrysler Town and Country Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mopar has not made a RWD car since 1989 and with the carbureted 318 it will not tow your camper. She does not want to drive a SUV or truck. It is a simple choice to me. Wait and it will be sold....one owner car and even has white walls on it as you like. If you won't call post the ad here for someone else. See how long it lasts for $1200.

I had both a 95 Roadmaster (totaled in minor fender bender Insurance company would not fix due to no new available front bumper/reineforcement bar) and a 96 used as daily drivers were great cars and loaded to the hilt. they got great mileage and had the powerful LT-1 motors . power and luxury. a friend of mine bought the 95 six months after the accident from a insurance auction we rebuilt it with parts from a parts car he had and he sold it for double what he paid. we see it every now and then around the area.insurance company would not sell it me as I wanted to rebuild it

Looks like a 04 or newer Dodge Ram 2 wheel drive club cab would have to be our Mo Par of choice, Or a Grand Cherokee or Dorango of the same vintage. The hemi gets MPG in the low 20s has good trailer tow raitings and Kathy says as long as she can keep her 300M shes OK with a truck for trailer towing and my driver! I'm surprised she agreed so easily! It just wont ever be as much as an adventure like the wagon was! Oh the memories!!

DSCN1538 (3).JPG

Mopar has not made a RWD car since 1989 and with the carbureted 318 it will not tow your camper.QUOTE]

I beg to differ........... The Admiral with his 318 2bbl towed our 3500 lb connie through 15 states and all around the Smokey mountains. A little slow sometimes, but always got to the top.

DSC02702.JPG

Mom owned sense new. One owner fully loaded buick. Garage kept cleanest one around guarantee.. v8 LT1 motor automatic.. red leather interior must see

1994 Buick roadmaster - $1200 (Milton) hide this posting unhide
<image 1 of 5>
00k0k_1lEW8vpyHBo_600x450.jpg

1994 Buick roadmaster

There is no truck that gets low 20 MPG with four doors, that is rust free for $1200. That is what you are looking for and you ain't going to find it. There is no better "bang for the buck" out there than the Roadmaster above. Good Luck, you are on your own.

Giveaway car! I'd be on my way over if I had some money, take core 440's in exchange? That's a sweet deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back