NOT MINE 72 Polara 3K

I don't know about any other states but in Arizona a bonded title is easy to get. Not too expensive unless it's a really high dollar car as the bond is based on excellent condition value. This car would probably cost around $200-$300 total to title it here.

A tale as old as time, I take a sabbatical from sniffing around here, then come back to see something damn near perfect for me thats already sold, HA!

Everyone had a reason/excuse for not buying this car me included.
I don't want a project and it's not a 71. If it were a 71, I'd probably have swallowed the project pill. Distance doesn't matter to me.
Others it's the Distance , color, small block, no AC. So few people actually step up.

Everyone had a reason/excuse for not buying this car me included.
I don't want a project and it's not a 71. If it were a 71, I'd probably have swallowed the project pill. Distance doesn't matter to me.
Others it's the Distance , color, small block, no AC. So few people actually step up.
I think the reason so few step up is, at our age (61 for me) we realize we don't want a project that isn't EXACTLY what we want. I have tried rationalizing cars but then I take forever to make a decision and wait for the price to come knowing that there are more cars out there than buyers for them.

More cars than buyers? Not sure about that. I don't see many fusey Polaras out there when there is, they get scooped.

I'm confused as to why this one hasn't sold. It was also listed on marketplace for 2500 so price can't be the issue. The trunk pan tells the story of the metal so it isn't that.
Either, the no title, difficult seller or something I'm not seeing.
Perhaps because it's a 72. When I had the room I'd have bought this just because of condition and price. I think it's a great project/driver.

More cars than buyers? Not sure about that. I don't see many fusey Polaras out there when there is, they get scooped.

I'm confused as to why this one hasn't sold. It was also listed on marketplace for 2500 so price can't be the issue. The trunk pan tells the story of the metal so it isn't that.
Either, the no title, difficult seller or something I'm not seeing.
Perhaps because it's a 72. When I had the room I'd have bought this just because of condition and price. I think it's a great project/driver.
I wanna cut the trunk floor out of it if I'm being honest.

Back