73 lower ball joints?

Daly

Reaction score
Where do you guys order these from? I am in the middle of getting my 73 Newport safetied and none of the local suppliers can find these. Does anyone have or know the part numbers for these?

Where do you guys order these from? I am in the middle of getting my 73 Newport safetied and none of the local suppliers can find these. Does anyone have or know the part numbers for these?
Hopefully one of the Canadian members can let you know of a Canadian source for these.

I did just hear back from my mechanic, he was able to source some for me. They are about $280ea. Cdn. tough pill to swallow, but the two sets I could find online would've cost me the same or more by the time I ordered them out of the States. I'll try and get the part numbers when they get in and post them for future reference.

Daly,
As MetalManiacAZ points out above ^^^ , I have them much less expensive….
Especially, if you have a U.S.A. Address —-
They would be $ 99 each, for U.S.A. Made Lower Ball Joints,
Equals $ 198 for a pair of Left and Right plus $ 17 shipping for a total of $ 215….
Craig…..

Well the ones they ordered were short, so must have been for a different car.
@mobileparts do you have a page I could order these from. And do you by chance ship to Canada?

What a surprise …. They are not too short —- they are the “ B “ and “ E “ body —- which anyone can get varying quality on , All over the Universe….

They are *** NOT *** “ C “ body, which make “ B “ and “ E “ look like toys comparatively…..

I don’t know what “ a page “ means… I am a REAL MAN , so I do things the Manly way, by the telephone…. I can call CANADA for
FREE, so P.M. me , if there is space in there right now , and if you can’t call the U.S.A. for FREE, leave your phone number in there, and I will call you….

Yes, I ship into Canada, and we know to use the USPS and
N O T UPS, where you get hit with an additional 37 % tax document….

They are heavy, and shipping into Canada will be steep, but like the phrase goes, “ It is what it is. “

Craig……

Daly (and all others ),
I also have a pair of *** MOOG *** “ C “ body Lower Ball Joints, presently, but N O T @ $ 99.00, of course…..

And, to ship a pair of these into Canada, any postal code, is far and away least expensive via the USPS “ if it fits, it ships “ box,
Which costs $ 60.55 ( twenty (20) pounds maximum ) —- such that you might want to grab a set of Lower Control Arm Bushings
at the same time….Won’t cost you an extra penny to ship…..

Craig…..

I have a nos lower ball joint. I believe it’s right side.# 3744-474 pp-ew. Let me know if this is what you need. I’m in Nova Scotia

2D46ED6A-DC1D-4917-B75D-D87059B81DF5.jpeg

08E61981-2078-459D-A33F-C74B71F2E4BA.jpeg

0F7FD2DB-6806-44D4-AEFE-57D19A3929FB.jpeg

Back