'75 Dodge Monaco Station Wagon, AC, PS, 400ci, Maryland, $3500/bo

Status
Not open for further replies.

detmatt

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Kool wagon, great color combo! Welcome to the site from the Motor City!
Best of luck with the sale.

Thanks! It's just literally more than I can chew right now. I would like it to go to a good home as the gentleman I bought it from clearly loved the car.

I only see 2 posts. Where do you see pictures of the wagon?

the thread even has a little paper clip and yet says there is no attachment... Guess he pulled it and changed his mind.

Nope--still for sale--just can't seem to get my stuff posted! Mods please let me know what I can do to get this fixed!

But it was posted........wheres your original post? Good thing the Mods are putting so much time into this quality new software and not so much into a header photo.......Hey, maybe the Monaco wagon can be on our header photo ... :urkidding:

Nope--still for sale--just can't seem to get my stuff posted! Mods please let me know what I can do to get this fixed!

You can start by actually READING what the site tells you when you make a post. The first few posts are moderated if they contain certain things, like photos. This is to stop spammers. Because you didnt read it - and then posted 4 more times, I deleted the wrong post while deleting your duplicates.

But it was posted........wheres your original post? Good thing the Mods are putting so much time into this quality new software and not so much into a header photo.......Hey, maybe the Monaco wagon can be on our header photo ... :urkidding:

Just me - no "mods" ---

Well, thanks for making a lurker feel welcome. I did read what the site told me about initial posts requiring moderation, which I why I didn't freak when my post last night didn't show up right away. Truth be told, I was attempting to edit that post this morning when it disappeared--quite possibly due to user error. The subsequent posts were not inappropriate or duplicative, I didn't think, just trying to respond to others on the thread.

Happy to go back to lurk mode or repost my ad, let me know what works best for you.

Thanks.

Well, thanks for making a lurker feel welcome. Happy to go back to lurk mode or repost my ad

No, dont do that, re post your photo and add a few more. I remember seeing your Wagon for sale at Carlisle in the swap section...

Repost them please and don't go back to lurking.

Don't go away. This is a great forum. Do you go to Lowe's cruise in Abingdon on Friday night's. Pretty cool cruise 250-300 cars every Friday night.

http://www.lowescruise.com/

Scroll down after you click on the cruise website to get past sponsor advertising.

Still here, guys and gals. Just reposted the entire ad as a new thread and will patiently await its appearance. To respond to a couple of posts here, I saw the wagon at Carlisle this year and bought it on an impulse...so not the same guy who owned it then. Neat fellow I purchased it from, his garage also had a Volare, Dart and '47 Plymouth in addition to a 1927 Graham-Page. And great idea about the Lowe's Cruise-in in Abingdon...haven't done that yet but would like to try it out! Maybe the fellow from Aberdeen and I can meet up there one Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back